Source: ONE News
Astronaut Chris Hadfield and two colleagues have returned from several months on the International Space Station.
Three astronauts, including Commander Chris Hadfield, have landed on Earth after their mission on the International Space Station.
Commander Chris Hadfield sings David Bowie’s ‘Space Oddity’, recorded on board the International Space Station.
Chris Hadfield touches down as Bowie cover goes viral
Published: 5:43AM Tuesday May 14, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Gifting Christmas money online? 'You need to take real care'
- World faces mass extinction of species within a century - new report
- App reveals what you career says about your love life
- Event to encourage coding hits NZ, backed by Microsoft, Google
- North Korea denies Sony hack, but calls it a 'righteous deed'
- Sony staff threatened after massive hack
- Forget pricey phone cases, just use a balloon video
- Whitcoulls backlash written off as too precious
- Girl critical but stable after being struck on pedestrian crossing
- 7th Heaven actor admits doing something 'terribly wrong' with young girls
- Why didn't police help us? Kayak car passenger slams police apology
- Extreme turbulence leaves passengers screaming in terror video
- Added 18:26 Wallabies also facing player exodus
- Added 18:24 Video: Father and son drive through Victorian fires to reach home video
- Added 18:21 Charges laid after overweight man sits on donkey for photo
- Added 18:19 Brad Haddin equals Australia's keeping record video
- updated 18:13 US link North Korea to Sony hack video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand