Source: ONE News
Astronaut Chris Hadfield and two colleagues have returned from several months on the International Space Station.
Three astronauts, including Commander Chris Hadfield, have landed on Earth after their mission on the International Space Station.
Commander Chris Hadfield sings David Bowie’s ‘Space Oddity’, recorded on board the International Space Station.
Chris Hadfield touches down as Bowie cover goes viral
Published: 5:43AM Tuesday May 14, 2013 Source: ONE News
- 'Fill in the blank': Facebook now lets you decide your gender
- NASA scientists puzzled by bright lights on dwarf planet
- Wearable social media: The ultimate ice-breaker
- Big-money incentives for Kiwi software engineers video
- New Facebook setting will make you immortal online
- Samsung reveals NZ lineup for 2015, but where's the Galaxy S6?
- Own a Samsung SmartTV? Be careful what you say, private chats may be recorded
- Pair borrowed $10,000 before burning man to death, court hears
- Woman awarded more than $160,000 over rude cake
- Police officer 'attacked' by man, dog outside WINZ office
- Science teacher takes on student in epic Kiwi schoolyard rap battle (+video) video
- Lundy murder trial: Expert from Yorkshire Ripper case gives evidence video
- Added 18:01 Robbie Fruean ruled out for five months with broken arm video
- updated 17:59 MPs' pay rise trimmed - Key warned not to curb public servants' increases video
- Added 17:56 Body found near where diver went missing in Far North
- updated 17:33 Pair borrowed $10,000 before burning man to death, court hears
- Added 17:05 Ministry charged over fatal WINZ shooting
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand