More info on Westpac's Choices home loan
Westpac keeps home loans simple with their Choices home
The Choices home loan lets you choose the options that suit you best from the type of interest rate to how you repay your loan. You may be able to pay off more, take extra funds out, use Choices for your everyday banking and have all the advantages of online and phone banking.
Click here to get your application started.
Depending on the type of loan you choose, the Choices home loan allows you to:
- Borrow up to 90% of the money you need depending on your circumstances
- Choose the type of interest rate you pay - floating, fixed, capped, or a combination to suit you
- Pay your loan fortnightly or monthly or have no set payments when you have your income paid into a Choices Everyday revolving home loan account
- Pay lump sums off the floating portion of your mortgage, take money out again if you're under your limit with Choices Everyday, or even pay your loan back early
- Manage your loan online - even download the information into a spreadsheet
- Take your loan with you if you move home
- Talk to the Westpac team about what you'd like from your home loan. Some of these options are only available with certain loan types.
Westpac's current lending criteria and terms and conditions
apply to home loans - for more details refer to
Charges may also apply.
Click here for more information on Westpac's Choices home loan.
The TMS guide to buying your first home
Downloads to take to open homes
Calculate how much you could borrow
How do I apply for a home loan?
What's involved in...
...the purchase process?
...the lending process?
Why do I need a lawyer and insurance?
The content of Talking Money Sense is general in nature, is designed for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute financial or other advice. Information is subject to change. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to Westpac products and services. See www.westpac.co.nz or call into your nearest Westpac branch for details. You can get a copy of the current disclosure statement for Westpac New Zealand Limited from any Westpac branch in New Zealand free of charge. Westpac New Zealand Limited.