TVNZ OnDemand Survey giveaway - Terms & Conditions
1.What’s the prize?
We’re giving away one Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 tablet.
2. Conditions of entry
To enter the competition, you must do (or be) all of the following:
• Have received the survey email from TVNZ OnDemand on 18th December 2015, clicked the link and completed the survey.
• Be a New Zealand resident.
• Be 13 years or older. If you’re between 13 and 18, the prize will be given to your parent/guardian (so be nice to them!).
3. Choosing a winner
One winner will be drawn at random by TVNZ on 12th January 2016. The Winners will be contacted by email, and must reply to the email within 48 hours to claim their prize. If any prize is unclaimed, a new winner will be selected. The prizes will be couriered to a NZ address.
4. Until a prize is awarded, TVNZ can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
5. TVNZ has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
6. We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately you’re not eligible to win if you’re connected to TVNZ or associated agencies. This applies to employees of TVNZ, any company involved in the competition and TVNZ’s advertising agencies and web companies. It also applies to these people’s immediate families and flatmates.
7. We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we’re nice, so we’ll be fair about it.
8. You agree that we can publish your name and address in connection with the competition. You also agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
9. We won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win).
10. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
12. These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
13. Unfortunately prizes can’t be traded in for cash.
14. Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason, we can award the prize to another winner.
15. If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don’t match the eligibility criteria), we’ll choose another winner.
16. It doesn’t happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we’ll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
17. Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn’t want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.