PHARMAC responds to questions over why a drug treating a life-threatening blood disease is not subsidised in NZ.
Daniel Webby who a suffers from the blood condition talks about a campaign to have the lifesaving treatment funded.
Now Playing: Calls for Pharmac to fund miracle drug (1:57)
Source: ONE News
Patients suffering from a very rare deadly disease are pleading for Pharmac to fund a costly drug.
Pharmac willing to negotiate for life-saving treatment
Published: 5:21AM Thursday January 24, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Two dead, four injured in horror crash near Palmerston North
- Top poets to serenade bus travellers
- Govt to make formal apology to Tuhoe over past grievances
- India troops patrol Assam state as violence flares
- Person airlifted to hospital after car drove off cliff
- Teachers reject government's pay rewards plan video
- One believed dead in Northland pile-up video
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran trying for a baby
- Cambodian floods kill 45 people since last month
- Tears in court as truckie sentenced over deadly pileup
- Irish peacemaker, ex-premier Reynolds dies at 81
- Jack Tame: My 18 minutes in a locker room with Miley Cyrus video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand