PHARMAC responds to questions over why a drug treating a life-threatening blood disease is not subsidised in NZ.
Daniel Webby who a suffers from the blood condition talks about a campaign to have the lifesaving treatment funded.
Now Playing: Calls for Pharmac to fund miracle drug (1:57)
Source: ONE News
Patients suffering from a very rare deadly disease are pleading for Pharmac to fund a costly drug.
Pharmac willing to negotiate for life-saving treatment
Published: 5:21AM Thursday January 24, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Foul water warning after Northland floods
- updated 09:53 Daniel Corbett joins the ONE News Weather team
- Watches stolen in early morning heist
- updated 10:32 Man charged over WINZ office shooting rampage
- updated 10:03 John Key discusses Ukraine, Middle East with UN Secretary General video
- Employment help for refugees goes nationwide video
- 'Atrocious' spike in speeding and drunk drivers
- Man charged over WINZ office shooting rampage
- Doctors fear Joan Rivers may end up a 'vegetable'
- Celebs exposed in huge nude photo leak
- Anyone who posts nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence will be prosecuted - publicist video
- Farmer 'helped' police capture Ashburton gunman video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand