PHARMAC responds to questions over why a drug treating a life-threatening blood disease is not subsidised in NZ.
Daniel Webby who a suffers from the blood condition talks about a campaign to have the lifesaving treatment funded.
Now Playing: Calls for Pharmac to fund miracle drug (1:57)
Source: ONE News
Patients suffering from a very rare deadly disease are pleading for Pharmac to fund a costly drug.
Pharmac willing to negotiate for life-saving treatment
Published: 5:21AM Thursday January 24, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Body recovered from Canterbury lake video
- Child seriously injured in off-ramp collision video
- Dotcom's lawyers back in court
- Occupants 'lucky' to escape deadly Christchurch fire
- updated 15:40 National rejects Eminem copyright claims video
- Scientists examine colossal squid at Te Papa video
- Moment of Truth sparks social media frenzy about John Key
- Fashion label Urban Outfitters apologises for 'massacre' sweatshirt
- Red faces as women cyclists' outfits leave them looking naked
- 'Bombshell' email won't be investigated before election video
- Greens unveil plan to give each newborn a 'welcome package'
- Kiwis 'absolutely without doubt' free of mass surveillance - Key video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand