PHARMAC responds to questions over why a drug treating a life-threatening blood disease is not subsidised in NZ.
Daniel Webby who a suffers from the blood condition talks about a campaign to have the lifesaving treatment funded.
Now Playing: Calls for Pharmac to fund miracle drug (1:57)
Source: ONE News
Patients suffering from a very rare deadly disease are pleading for Pharmac to fund a costly drug.
Pharmac willing to negotiate for life-saving treatment
Published: 5:21AM Thursday January 24, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Multiple charges after police search New Brighton property
- Chinese President Xi wraps up New Zealand visit video
- 'Good Samaritan' helps prevent Hamilton child abduction
- Auckland man has skull fractures after Christchurch attack
- Man arrested over 'cowardly' Palmerston North attack
- Booze and bullets don't mix - King Country police
- NZ police on hold as Brazil works through Phillip Smith decision
- Students catch headmaster, maths teacher in sex act in classroom
- Obama enforces new immigration plan
- Reese Witherspoon slams 'cruel, rude' comments about Renee Zellweger
- Video: Massive fire engulfs Sydney factory, finally contained video
- Baby Gammy in process of becoming Australian citizen
- Added 23:46 Reese Witherspoon slams 'cruel, rude' comments about Renee Zellweger
- Added 23:21 Obama enforces new immigration plan
- Added 22:31 Pakistan hold lead over Black Caps after unlikely draw video
- Added 22:28 Breakers clinch fourth consecutive victory video
- Added 22:27 Video: Massive fire engulfs Sydney factory, finally contained video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand