Now Playing: The case for spending more on roads (8:02)
Transport Minister Gerry Brownlee and Julie Anne Genter of the Green Party talk to Breakfast.
Now Playing: Heading back to petrol price highs (3:02)
Kevin O'Sullivan from OMFinancial about petrol prices.
Minister sticks by roading plan as petrol prices rise
Published: 5:55AM Wednesday April 04, 2012 Source: ONE News
- One dead after head-on crash
- Minute's silence to mark MH17 tragedy
- More than 500 bakeries battle for best pie in NZ
- Quake shakes lower South Island
- New name for Canterbury arena video
- Mangere College adopts anti-family violence campaign video
- Northland farmers 'so thankful' for emergency feed video
- Shipwrecked Costa Concordia on verge of final voyage video
- Iraq to vote on president after deadly bombing
- Bodies of MH17 victims arrive in Netherlands video
- Peaches Geldof 'was a heroin addict'
- Adele's toddler wins paparazzi privacy case
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand