Now Playing: Water case goes to court (1:53)
Source: ONE News
The legal case that threatens to derail the Government’s asset sales policy went to the Supreme Court today.
Maori Council takes challenge to Supreme Court
Published: 5:32AM Friday February 01, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Security at NZ Parliament tightened after Ottawa shooting terror
- Could SkyCity donation save Whitcoulls' Auckland Santa?
- Auckland residential property values up an average 34%
- 'Tindall gate' video case goes to Supreme Court
- PHOTOS: Sea Shepherd ship in Auckland ahead of next campaign
- Police search for mystery backpack's owner
- Kiwi chicks to be released onto island in Auckland's Hauraki Gulf (photos)
- Gunman 'destroyed my whole family for life' - cousin vents over Canada killing video
- Details emerge of confused, tense Oscar Pistorius' first night in jail
- Frodo Baggins stars in Air New Zealand's latest safety video video
- West Auckland murders: Community boards told to 'get their arse into gear' video
- Renee Zellweger slams face critics: 'I'm glad people think I look different'
- updated 14:24 Activist on rates strike may avoid forced house sale
- Added 14:19 Mario Balotelli shirt swap at halftime ire?s Liverpool manager video
- updated 14:14 Gunman 'destroyed my whole family for life' - cousin vents over Canada killing video
- Added 14:05 American football coach fired over 'racist watermelon ritual'
- Added 14:04 Penn family confirm Manly NRL purchase
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand