Now Playing: White Island shows signs of unrest (1:18)
Source: ONE News
Volcanologist Brad Scott says activity on the island has surged over the past few weeks.
Now Playing: White Island hydrothermal activity (0:36)
Source: GNS Science
Footage of the vigorous hydothermal activity on White Island, filmed by GNS vulcanologist Brad Scott.
Explosions possible at White Island with no warning - GNS
Published: 2:22PM Tuesday January 29, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Former Christchurch Police Station to be brought down with a bang
- updated 11:36 Big fall for David Cunliffe on new Labour list video
- Police divers join search for missing snorkeller
- Property expert says it's unreasonable for landlords to maintain smoke alarms video
- updated 12:24 Over 50 witnesses expected in prisoner death inquest
- Susan Devoy: It's up to 'everyday Kiwis' to stamp out racial hate attacks video
- updated 12:05 King, Robertson the winners in Little's new Labour video
- Putin to run for fourth term if in the 'mood'
- Spectacular sea fog blankets Sydney during heatwave (+photos)
- King, Robertson the winners in Little's new Labour video
- Over 50 witnesses expected in prisoner death inquest
- Bomb reports send hundreds 'running and screaming' after fire in London underground (+video)
- Added 13:54 Bill Cosby 'had everybody fooled' former employee reveals video
- Added 13:48 A good man: Hundreds bid farewell to aid worker killed by ISIS
- Added 13:39 Former Christchurch Police Station to be brought down with a bang
- Added 13:26 Sharks coach annoyed by ASADA questions
- Added 12:54 Cristiano Ronaldo's Real Madrid to play in Melbourne
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand