Now Playing: White Island shows signs of unrest (1:18)
Source: ONE News
Volcanologist Brad Scott says activity on the island has surged over the past few weeks.
Now Playing: White Island hydrothermal activity (0:36)
Source: GNS Science
Footage of the vigorous hydothermal activity on White Island, filmed by GNS vulcanologist Brad Scott.
Explosions possible at White Island with no warning - GNS
Published: 2:22PM Tuesday January 29, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Child dies at logging site
- 'Grave concerns' for man missing after Whanganui River swim
- updated 20:27 Dog attack victim suffered more than 100 bites video
- Hunt for suspected fraudster who offers free tattoos
- High Court judge rules in favour of fluoridation video
- Work continues on Lyttelton fuel leak
- Hawke's Bay unemployed targeted in job scam
- Dog attack victim suffered more than 100 bites video
- Four in court after suspected P-lab found near police station video
- Reporter, photographer deported from Bali over Schapelle Corby
- TVNZ warned over keeping tabs on employees' political affiliations video
- Video showing effect of war on children goes viral video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand