Trevor Forster - Fast facts
Occupation: Navy Submariner
Favourite cuisine: Italian
Favourite place to travel: Spain
Favourite dish to cook: Squid
Favourite dessert to eat: Ice Cream
Sweet or Savoury: Savoury
Chilli or garlic: Garlic
Favourite chef? Martin Yan.
1. What's your favourite restaurant?
Emma's on the Boardwalk.
2. Favourite ingredient and why?
Garlic, goes with everything.
3. Favourite utensil and why?
Wooden spoon, versatile.
4. What's your favourite meal of the day -
breakfast, lunch or dinner?
5. What do you prefer, chicken, beef, seafood or
tofu, and why?
6. What dish would be the way to your heart?
Zippoli - savoury Italian doughnut.
7. What's your favourite tune to cook to?
8. Describe how you felt during the MasterChef
9. What do you think you'll learn from being on
Hopefully how to cook.
10. Are you nervous about cooking for the judges
No, I do my best and hope it's enough.
11. Tell us about how you got into cooking and how
old were you?
Helping mum in the kitchen at age 10.
12. What's the first meal you remember cooking and
was it a success or a disaster?
Scones, they were great.
13. Who do you cook for the most?
My wife and family.
14. What do you love and what do hate about cooking
Love going out to eat and trying to recreate that dish at home. Don't hate anything.
15. What three ingredients would you take with you
to a desert island and what would you cook with them?
Potatoes, chicken and onions. I would make chicken stuffed with onions and vodka from the potatoes.
16. If you were having any three people, alive or
dead, over for dinner, who would they be and what would you cook
My Dad, my wife, Dylan Moran and I'd make sushi.
17. What inspired you to go on MasterChef?