Poh's Chicken stir-fry
Recipe by Poh
Tested by Debbie Dalgliesh
1 whole free range chicken
1 Red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
1 Garlic clove, finely sliced
3 Spring onions, finely sliced
2 tbs dark soy sauce
2 tbs fish sauce
1. Heat oil in a wok over a high heat.
2. Cut the chicken breast from the chicken, remove the skin and cut into small pieces.
3. Deseed and finely slice the red chilli, finely slice the garlic and spring onions.
4. Cook the chicken in the wok for 2-4 minutes to stir fry, add the chilli, garlic and onions and cook a further minute.
5. Add the soy sauce and fish sauce, toss to coat.
6. Add the sprouts and toss a further minute.
7. Arrange the stir-fry on a plate and serve immediately.