Ep 19 - Rocky Road Popcorn
Rocky Road Popcorn
1/2 cup popcorn kernels
250g milk chocolate
400g mini marshmallows
170g dried or glace fruit such as glace cherries, craisins or dried blueberries
- Line a 26cm x 13cm brownie pan with baking paper.
- Pop popcorn according to packaging instructions. Transfer to a large bowl to cool until needed.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate in a medium bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring to melt the chocolate. Once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Once the chocolate hass cooled slightly, add the popcorn and the glace or dried fruits to the bowl and stir to coat evenly with the chocolate.
- Spread mixture evenly on to a baking tray and allow to set in the fridge.
- Once mixture is firm, cut into slices to serve.