Jan Maree is New Zealand's "Funny Chick"
* 35-year-old comedian from Raglan
* Jan won the Billy T Award for Comedy in 2001
* She is passionate about cooking, her show "Eat Me" was nominated for Best Local Show at the Comedy Festival in 2007
* Is a petrol-head, does standup at the Speedway at Western Springs
* Appeared regularly on Pulp Comedy and Comedy Gala for TV2
* Has been a radio host
* Is a trained teacher, now teaches stand-up comedy
* Doesn't have children, her dogs are her babies, 'Flash' and 'Titch'
* Loves the strong women in New Zealand, is a proud Kiwi
* Describes herself as "loud and opinionated, and energetic"
* Often says the wrong thing before she even thinks it!
* Hates yoga, prefers to listen to house music and hula hoop
* Was a Top Town team mascot in 1977!