Wade Jackson of the Improv Bandits answers some questions
Wade Jackson from The Improv Bandits
1) How did you get
the name of your show this year?
Just used the same one we've been using for the last 11 years. It has served us well.
2) Tell us your favourite punchline:
3) What's been your best heckle?
We asked an audience member for a special day they wouldn't forget and he answered the day his grandma died.
4) What was your response?
We did a funny but also moving scene about his day.
5) What's the craziest thing you've ever bought on TradeMe?
Not a member so haven't bought a thing
6) Aside from yourself, who would you kill to see at this year's festival - and why?
Would like to check out Wayne Brady's Making S%!t Up show to see him in improv action and also Jesse Mulligan and Mark Scott's Romantic Comedy for good homegrown laughs
7) What was the last film you watched?
The Watchmen. Not what I expected. I thought it was supposed to be a movie about two lonely old lighthouse keepers
8) What was the one question you were glad you weren't asked on this questionnaire?
The kind of question that goes 'What's the one question we should have asked?"
9) What's the one question we should have asked?
Oh, bugger. Should have seen that one coming.