World of WearableArt - Watch & Win!
Tubular Belle by Ann Skelly of Wellington and a 1967 Jaguar E-type 4.2 Roadster at the WOW Museum.
Rutherford Hotel Nelson
WOW entry Balancing Act by Fiona Christie & Hayley May of Wellington.
Holiday Inn Wellington.
This Watch & Win has now closed. Thanks to all who entered. The winner will be announced on Tuesday.
This is your chance to experience the year's ultimate theatrical arts event - the extravagantly creative Montana World Of Wearableart awards show!
You'll fly to Wellington for the 2010 show, staying in style at the Holiday Inn Wellington.
You'll then fly to Nelson for a VIP guided tour of The World Of
Wearableart and Classic Cars Museum! Staying at the Rutherford Hotel, you'll tour Nelson's art
attractions in your own classic car.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" World of WearableArt competition ("Competition") will win the following: return flights for two people to Wellington from Auckland or Christchurch, two premium World of WearableArt tickets for the Sunday 26 September show; two night's accommodation for two in the Holiday Inn Wellington; return flights for two from Wellington to Nelson; two nights accommodation for two in the Rutherford Hotel, Nelson; a Classic Car to drive in Nelson, a Nelson Art guide book and a guided tour of the Nelson WOW Museum ("Prize").
2. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the main airports.
3. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. The selection of the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 1 April 2010. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
5. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
6. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
7. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
8. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
9. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotels to cover any incidentals which may be incurred.
10. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
11. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
12. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
13. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.