Wellington Weekend Competition
WIN A TRIP TO WELLINGTON FOR THE WEEKEND
Wellington is the perfect place to spend a weekend especially when you are special guests of Good Morning and Positively Wellington Tourism!
And, to top it all off you'll enjoy an exclusive behind the scenes look at Good Morning for our 2500th episode.
To enter this competition, watch Good Morning and listen out for the question that you will need to answer! Then click on the competition link to the right below the images and fill out the entire form.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is subject to availability and must be taken between the dates of Thursday 28 February and Sunday 02 March 2008. Validity date of this prize cannot be changed or extended.
- Flights may only be taken from the winners nearest New Zealand major airport (Auckland or Christchurch) to Wellington. The winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from either Auckland, or Christchurch airports.
- Accommodation is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash and not transferable
- Accommodation is valid only for competition dates, the nights of 28th and 29th of February and 1st of March 2008
- The prize winner must be available to travel between the dates provided by the promotion organisers - Thursday 28 February and Sunday 02nd March 2008. All components of prize are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the cost of the winner. The winner of the prize (and their travel companions) will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking the prize.
- All components of the prize must be taken together. Travel Insurance is not included. Travel Prize does not include meals, spending money or transport to and from departure and arrival points. All other ancillary and travel costs are the winner's responsibility. All additional costs incurred whereby the prize winner wishes to make variations to the travel are the winner's responsibility and must be booked separately by the winner. Prize winners are responsible for required travel documents such as visas and passports where necessary.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Travel is to be commenced and completed by 2 March 2008. Any airport and government costs are at the traveler's expense. Prize is non transferable or redeemable for cash. Employees of Air New Zealand and their immediate family are not eligible for entry. Seats are limited and are strictly subject to availability.
- Flights are not eligible for Airpoints Dollars accrual or Airpoints Dollars companion tickets. Special conditions and restrictions apply.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize may be awarded, at the absolute discretion of the promoter, to their parent or legal guardian. In the event that the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 years and over.
- Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
- The prize is a trip for two adults to Wellington as specified above ("the Prize").
- Personal information of entries that select to receive more information will be provided to Positively Wellington Tourism for the purpose of contacting them with future promotions and deals.
- Prize winners must liaise with the office of Positively Wellington Tourism in Wellington to confirm their reservations regarding flights, accommodation etc. The prize must be taken between the dates of Thursday 28th February and Sunday 02nd March 2008.
- Taxes and Charges are not included. All taxes, surcharges and levies are the responsibility of the winner and need to be paid at the time of booking. Airport taxes and levies are not included.
- It is strongly recommended prize winners take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- As part of the promotion the winner agrees to lend their name and photograph for publicity purposes.
- You must be a New Zealand citizen and have a valid passport, and no criminal convictions.
- Employees of TVNZ, Positively Wellington Tourism and associated sponsors, their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.
- Neither TVNZ, Positively Wellington Tourism or any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the competition or with any prizes offered.
- Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and