Watch & Win a winter break!
Are you in need of a luxurious winter break?
Three of New Zealand's best lodges are offering very special winter rates for NZ residents - "The Farm at Cape Kidnappers" in Hawkes Bay, "The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs" in the Bay of Islands, and the new "Matakauri Lodge" in Queenstown. And you could win a 2 night stay in one of them!
These Lodges are renowned for their Food & Wine Weekends - This winter they are hosting 4 special events - with guest chef dinners by Rick Stein, Shannon Bennett and Mark Best plus a Champagne dinner with Louis Roederer Champagne.
Included in this 2 night prize stay is breakfast, lunch and dinner each day - plus pre dinner cocktails! And a three day Avis car rental - available for pick up from a nearby city, and a choice of a spa treatment per person each day - or possibly a round of golf!
This Prize is worth $4000! For your chance to win, simply name one of the three chefs events .
The winner of this prize is: Carole Tipu from Hastings
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Winter Specials at Matakauri Lodge, Kauri Cliffs + The Farm at Cape Kidnappers" competition ("Competition") will win; Two nights accommodation for two people at the lodge of their choice; a choice of a spa treatment each day or a round of golf (available at Kauri Cliffs or Cape Kidnappers only) ; breakfast, lunch and dinner each day plus pre-dinner cocktails, and an Avis C Class rental car for three days ("Prize").
2. The Prize is valid until and must be used before 31 August 2011.
3. The Winner will have the use of a Class C Toyota Corolla Auto car or similar ("Car"). The following conditions apply:
(a) the Car will be available for collection from Avis locations in all main town centres and is subject to availability;
(b) the insurance excess on the Car is $3,000 + GST;
(c) a credit card and drivers licence must be produced when renting the Car; and
(d) the Avis car rental Prize excludes petrol, insurance excess, additional insurance and any other miscellaneous charges.
4. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. The selection of the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 14 April 2011. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
8. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
9. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
10. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover any incidentals which may be incurred.
11. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
12. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
13. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
14. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ
standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383
as well as those specific to this Competition.