Watch & Win VIP seats at the World Of Wearable Arts Awards
Watch & Win a VIP seating package at the Brancott Estate WOW Awards show, including luxuury accommodation and rental car, worth over $1,000.
The prize includes the best seats in the house, a catered gourmet supper bag, an Avis rental car and accommodation for two at the luxury museum hotel and a chance to have a private meeting with Suzie Moncrieff WOW's founder.
Your entry must reach us no later than noon on Thursday 31 March . One entry per person please! All entries are subject to the terms and conditions below.
Click here to enter this
Terms and Conditions
1. The major winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" World of Wearable Art competition ("Competition") will win the following: two WOW® Star Package World of Wearable Art tickets for the Wednesday 31 August show in Wellington seated in the VIP area; two WOW® show programs; two catered supper bags from Ruth Pretty Catering; one night's accommodation for two at Wellington's Museum Hotel in either a double or twin share room on Wednesday 31 August 2011; concierge parking; a two day car rental from Avis rental cars ("Car"); an autographed World of Wearable Art book by Suzie Moncrieff and a chance to meet with Suzie Moncrieff before the show ("Prize").
2. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from Wellington.
3. The Winner will have the use of a Class C Toyota Corolla Auto car or similar.
4. The Car is available for collection from Wellington Airport from 9am Wednesday 31 August and must be returned to Wellington Airport by 5pm on Thursday 1 September 2011. The following conditions apply:
(a) the insurance excess on the Car is $3000 + GST;
(b) a credit card and drivers licence must be produced at the commencement of the Avis rental car Prize; and
(c) the Avis car rental Prize excludes petrol, insurance excess, additional insurance and any other miscellaneous charges.
5. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner will be required to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
6. The two runners-up ("Runners-Up") will each win two WOW® STAR PACKAGE tickets to the Wednesday 31 August 2011 Show in Wellington seated in the VIP Section, catered gourmet supper bags by Ruth Pretty Catering, WOW® show programme and a small bottle of Brancott Estate wine ("Runner-Up Prize").
7. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 31 March 2011. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of any prize), phone number and email address.
8. The Winner and Runners-Up will be selected by random draw. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
10. The Winner and Runners-Up will have their prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. Prize-winners should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their prize or relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize or any Runner-Up Prize, although all care will be taken.
11. Each Prize and Runner-Up Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
12. Competitors acknowledge that each prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide any Prize or Runner-Up Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the prizes.
13. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any Prize or Runner-Up Prize or any part of it.
14. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ Standard Terms and Conditions