Watch & Win - South Island getaway packages
The Great Air New Zealand South Island
Good Morning is offering you the choice of four dream holidays for two in the beautiful south flying Air New Zealand .
Invercargill - A dream holiday for two in the beautiful south, flying Air New Zealand to Invercargill. Cruise across Foveaux Strait on the Stewart Island Ferry to sunny Rakiura where you and a friend can explore the island with a half-day of scooter hire from Stewart Island Experience. Pack your hiking boots because you'll enjoy an Ulva Island wildlife tour courtesy of the Ruggedy Range wilderness experience. You'll enjoy fresh seafood at the Church Hill cafe and restaurant. Top it off with a night's accommodation at Stewart Island lodge and you have a touch of indulgence to make your Stewart Island visit unforgettable. The mainland then beckons with a guided tour of the Invercargill Brewery and a chance to get up close and personal with Henry the tuatara at the Southland Museum! Enjoy that warm southern hospitality with dinner for two at Waxy O'Shea's Restaurant. You'll stay in luxury heritage accommodation in one of Invercargill's finest stately homes, The Safari Lodge. You'll fall in love with southland's charm and natural splendour with this all-expenses-paid retreat for two.
Dunedin - A three-day get-away for two flying
Air New Zealand to Dunedin, the
wildlife and heritage destination
of New Zealand!
You'll be the toast of the city staying two nights at the recently refurbished Scenic Circle Southern Cross Hotel in the centre of Dunedin. And what better way to see the sights than three days' car hire courtesy of Driven Rental Group. You'll take a tour of the authentic Dunedin Chinese Garden. Visit the historic Speight's Brewery. Experience Discovery World tropical forest at Otago Museum. Give in to temptation on a Cadbury chocolate factory tour. Explore the Victorian grandeur of New Zealand's only castle - Larnach Castle on the unspoilt Otago Peninsula. Nature-lovers will be in heaven on a Monarch Wildlife Cruise of Taiaroa Head. Visit the only mainland breeding colony of the royal albatross and a tour of Penguin Place, home of the rarest penguin in the world - the Yellow Eyed Penguin. And sit back for a scenic tour of wild and unspoilt Otago hinterlands, courtesy of the Taieri Gorge Railway. You'll fall in love with Dunedin's charm and beauty.
Christchurch - a romantic get-away for two, flying Air New Zealand to Christchurch, our gracious garden city, to visit the 2009 Ellerslie International Flower Show. You'll stay two nights at the historic boutique hotel Huntley House which was built in 1876, and has kept its unique architecture and design. Receive 2 Ellerslie Flower Show gift cards worth $200 to enjoy the country's premier week-long garden party! You'll lunch with elegance at the Curator's House in the Botanical Gardens, before exploring the city's cultural precinct onboard the tram. Dine in SOL Square, Christchurch's new hottest district, using a VIP club card credited with $150. You'll taste adventure too, with an exhilarating aerial tour of Banks Peninsula courtesy of Garden City Helicopters. Then you'll swim with rare Hector's dolphins in Akaroa harbour with Black Cat Cruises. After working up an appetite with these thrilling encounters, you'll enjoy a lunch platter and wine of your choice at Akaroa's stylish French Farm Winery. It's an intimate autumn get-away for garden lovers worth three thousand dollars. Don't miss the splendour of Christchurch at its blooming best.
Greymouth - Good Morning is offering you a dream holiday for two flying Air New Zealand to Greymouth, the gateway to the natural wonders of the West Coast. Get ready to ride the rapids! You'll cruise the Haast River with Haast River Safaris. And take the world's only jet-boat ride from the Tasman Sea to the Southern Alps, courtesy of Waiatoto River Safaris! Soar above the icy peaks with Alpine Adventures. Journey the length of the coast from Haast to Greymouth with seven days of Apex Car Rental, staying at the majestic Haast World Heritage Hotel, Haast Park Lodge and gracious Collyer House. Sample the freshest of west coast delicacies at The Landing Restaurant at Franz Josef, taking a tour with Across Country Quad Bikes and staying overnight at Bella Vista. Have lunch at the Salmon Farm Cafe and spend a night at the foot of Fox Glacier at The Westhaven. You'll go off-road with a grunty Hagglund tour, staying at 58 on Cron Motel in Franz Joseph and Charles Court Motel in Greymouth. And that's not all! You'll visit the Jade Studio and Workshop, Meet the locals at the Hard Antler Bar, take a guided walk or kayak with Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki. Get your thrills with a Beaumont Buggy ride. Plus you'll take your seats for the Flowing West Glacier Movie experience, picnic with an On The Spot express food hamper, and finish it off with a fresh seafood bite at The Craypot in Jackson Bay. It's an adventurers' paradise and it's all waiting for you on the unspoilt West Coast - the undiscovered jewel of the south!
Keep watching Good Morning this week to find out how to win!
Terms and Conditions
1. The winners ("Winners") of the "Good Morning Great Air
New Zealand South Island Getaway competition ("Competition") will
win a trip for two flying Air New Zealand (from the nearest airport
to the winners home that is serviced by Air New Zealand) to
(a) Invercargill ; a Stewart Island experience staying one night at Stewart Island Lodge; Stewart Island Ferry return from Bluff; 4 hours scooter hire for two people (there is a $500 bond required for each scooter); and an Ulva Island guided half day walk with Ruggedy Range; a $100 dinner voucher at Church Hill Café and restaurant; 1 nights' accommodation for two at Safari Lodge Bed and Breakfast; a $100 dinner voucher at Waxy O'Sheas Restaurant; a live tuatara experience at the Southland Museum and Art Gallery; and an Invercargill Brewery Tour and tasting; or
(b) Dunedin ; two nights accommodation for two at the Scenic Circle Southern Cross Hotel (valid for 6 months from 3 December 2008); three days' car hire from Driven Rental Group; tours of the Dunedin Chinese Garden; Lanarch Castle; Speight's Brewery and Cadbury Chocolate factory; a Monarch Wildlife Cruise; a visit to Penguin Place; and a Taieri Gorge Railway journey; or
(c) Christchurch; Travel dates are between 11 and 15 March 2009; 2 nights' accommodation at Huntley House (with breakfasts and dinner on arrival); 2 Ellerslie voucher cards (credited with $100 for entry into the Ellerslie International Flower Show and or merchandise); lunch for 2 with 1 jug of sangria at the Curators House; sightseeing from on board the Christchurch Tramway; 1 SOL Square card credited with $150; a helicopter ride to Akaroa with Garden City Helicopters; 2 dolphin swims with Black Cat Group in Akaroa; a lunch platter and bottle of wine of your choice at French Farm Winery in Akaroa; or
(d) Greymouth: 2 nights accommodation fro two including continental breakfasts at Haast World Heritage Hotel, 1 nights accommodation for two at Heritage Park Lodge; 2 nights accommodation for two people at Bella Vista; a one bedroom unit accommodation for one night at 58 on Cron Motel ; 1 nights accommodation for two including continental breakfasts at Charles Court Motels, one nights accommodation for two at The Westhaven and one nights accommodation for two with a cooked breakfast at Collyer House; a Waiatoto River Safari for two; a Haast River Safari for two; a scenic flight including snow landing for two adults with Alpine Adventures; 7 days car rental from Apex Car Rental; a $250 voucher for the Landing Bar and Restaurant; 2 quad bike rides with Across Country Quad Bikes; a 3 hour guided walk or kayak with Wilderness Lodge Lake Moeraki; an Helimax movie adventure for two adults with Flowing West Glacier Movie experience; a $100.00 picnic hamper courtesy of On The Spot Express; a meal to the value of $80.00 at The Craypot; a Beaumont Buggy off-road driving experience for two adults; a $100 dinner at Hard Antler Bar, a voucher worth $200 to spend at Salmon Farm Café; 2 whitebait patties and 2 hot drinks at Otoko Espresso; and a Hagglund ride with On Yer Bike; (the prizes in clause 1, (a), (b), (c) and (d) above are each a "Prize" and together the "Prizes").
2. The Prizes are subject to availability and must be taken on the dates specified in clause 1 (a), (b), (c) or (d) as the case may be. No Prize can be changed or have the dates extended.
3. Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address, phone number and email address.
5. The Winners will be selected by a phone-in competition on Good Morning. The phone-in for each Prize will take place on 2 December for the Invercargill Prize, 3 December for the Dunedin Prize, 4 December for the Christchurch Prize and 5 December for the Greymouth Prize. The selection of each of the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Each of the Winners will have their Prize or the relevant documentation delivered to the address listed on that Winner's entry. Each of the Winners should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prizes or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
7. Each Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages (except as provided for in clause 1), airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades. All components of each Prize must be taken together.
8. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at any accommodation to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
9. Each Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
10. Competitors acknowledge that the Prizes are provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prizes. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prizes.
11. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/1805383 as well as those specific to this Competition.