Watch & Win: Norfolk Island
Congratulations to Maire Leighton from Whitianga!
What could be better than a trip to paradise? You'll love the unique blend of Polynesian and European cultures on Captain Cook's own paradise thanks to Norfolk Island tourism!
You and a friend will fly to Norfolk Island from Auckland, staying 7 nights at the self-catering subtropical hideaway retreat.
You'll enjoy a progressive island dinner and a fish fry thanks to Norfolk Touring Company and dinner at Mariah's Restaurant.
Thanks to Eldoo Car Hire you can drive around and soak up the sights - including passes to Fletchers' Cyclorama and the Norfolk Island museums, a deep sea fishing trip with Charter Marine, an island orientation tour and 3 evening tours thanks to Pinetree Tours, a 4WD tour provided by Christian's 4WD, plus wine tasting at Two Chimney Wines.
With 360 Degrees of Wonder - there's so much more to Norfolk Island!
To be in the draw just tell us whose paradise the winner will visit!
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Norfolk Island competition ("Competition") will win: Return air fares for two from Auckland International Airport to Norfolk Islandwww.airnz.co.nz, airport transfers at Norfolk Island, seven nights' accommodation for 2 adults in a Hide Away Retreat with a rental car provided by Eldoo Hire Cars, a Welcome pack for two people from Norfolk Island Tourism, a $100 dinner voucher from Mariah's Restaurant, platinum passes for two to The World of Norfolk Photography Exhibition, passes for two to the Norfolk Island Museums, two tickets to "Trial of the 15" play, two passes to Fletchers Cyclorama Gallery, two passes from Pinetree Tours for an Island orientation tour and Sound and Light Mutiny Show, wine tasting and platter at Two Chimney Wines a four wheel drive tour from "Christian's 4WD", an Island Progressive dinner and Sunset Cliff Top fish fry from " Norfolk Island Touring Company", and a half day deep sea fishing trip for two from "Charter Marines" and a $100 pamper package from the Norfolk Island Wellbeing practitioner group (together all the components constitute the "Prize"). Each component of the Prize must be used before 13 July 2013.
2. The Winner and their guest are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to Auckland International Airport.
3. The Car is available for collection from Hide Away
Retreat. The following conditions apply:
(a) a credit card and valid driver's licence must be produced at the commencement of the Car prize; and
(b) the Car prize excludes petrol, insurance excess, additional insurance and any other miscellaneous charges.
4. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 12 July 2012. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
8. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
9. The Winner and their guest must comply with all the terms and conditions of each Prize supplier including, without limitation, in relation to health and safety.
10. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
11. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
12. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
13. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
14. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.