Watch & Win: Intrepid Travel
You and a friend will fly return from Auckland to Bali and enjoy the trip of a lifetime as you experience Indonesia's favourite island escape with Intrepid Travel's 'Beautiful Bali' 9 day small group adventure.
Travelling the intrepid way means exploring the world with a small group of like-minded travellers joining locals on their trains, in their markets and even in their homes. You'll see more than just the usual sights - you'll become a part of local life.
Discover Bali's artistic heart in Ubud, experience life in small character-filled villages and admire smouldering volcanoes rising out of lush rich fields. Relax at idyllic beaches and colourful reefs. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, explore an underwater world in Bali Barat National Park, feast on delicious Balinese cuisine and enjoy moments of absolute peace in a Hindu-Buddhist lake temple dedicated to the goddess of the waters. You'll fall in love with the warmth of the people, the ornate customs and welcoming culture that is synonymous with beautiful Bali.
To be in to win, simply tell us the duration of this amazing Intrepid trip.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Intrepid Travel competition ("Competition") will win the following: An Intrepid Adventure for 2 people on Intrepid Travel's "Beautiful Bali" 9 day small group adventure ("Trip"); return economy flights for two people from Auckland to Bali ("Flights") (the Trip and the Flights are together the "Prize").
2. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the airports in New Zealand.
3. The Winner and their proposed travel companion must both be aged 18 years or over to be eligible for the Prize.
4. The Prize is one package it cannot be split up into different packages and must be taken at once. The Trip and Flights must be booked simultaneously.
5. The Trip must be booked with Intrepid Travel and confirmed at least 60 days prior to departure. The Flights must be completed by 31 May 2013 and no extension beyond this date is available.
6. The Trip and Flights are subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel. A black out period applies between 1 December 2012 and 31 Janurary 2013.
7. The airline carrier for the Flights is at the discretion of Intrepid Travel and will depend on availability.
8. The minimum numbers for the Trip must be met in order for the Trip to depart and the Winner will need to check with Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
9. Travel insurance must be held by the Winner and their guest and it is not included in the Prize.
10. Flights upgrades, domestic flights, travel insurance, any additional meals, any extra sightseeing or activities, any additional accommodation, personal spending money, passports, travel visas required, any other transport as required to and from departure point, single supplement and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion.
11. There is no cash value to this Prize and it cannot be exchanged or transferred.
12. Standard booking conditions apply to the Trip and the Flights. The Intrepid Travel booking terms and conditions at www.intrepidtravel.com must be complied with.
13. The Prize Supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Prize Supplier will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this Prize, if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Prize Supplier including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be required to sign a legal release form determined by the Prize Supplier at its absolute discretion.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Prize Supplier, the Prize Supplier reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original Prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize.
15. The Intrepid Travel marketing team may contact the Winner after the Trip for feedback on the Trip.
16. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
17. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
18. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.