Watch & Win: Falcon Oven
Transform your kitchen into a cook's delight, with this Falcon 110 Range Cooker - worth nearly $6,000!
Made in England, Falcon have been the European leader in range cookers for decades, creating their first cooker in 1830!
Serious cooks will love this rangecooker, and it will be a real talking-point in any kitchen! Black with chrome trim, the cooker is 110 cm wide with 5 gas hobs, and two full sized ovens - one conventional and one fanned! These ovens have an "A" efficiency rating, side opening doors and self cleaning liners. The cooker also features a separate grill and storage drawer, plus a sit-on griddle for hobs.
The winner of this fabulous prize is: Jillene Lee of St. Clair, Dunedin.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning Falcon Oven competition" ("Competition") will win a freestanding Falcon 110 Range Cooker ("Prize").
2. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 20 October 2011. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
3. The Prize does not include installation.
4. To comply with the manufacturers warranty the Falcon110 Range Cooker must be installed by a qualified gas fitter and a qualified electrician.
5. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
7. The Winner will have their Prize delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize, although all care will be taken.
8. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
9. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality or value of the Prize.
10. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
11. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
12. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor or a family member may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
13. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.