Watch and Win: The Wool Company
Our lucky winners are:
S Scott Nielsen
THE WOOL COMPANY WATCH & WIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Feeling the chill? Keeping warm never looked and felt so good in gorgeous knitwear from 'The Wool Company'.
For Winter warmth, try layering their merino lingerie and tops with one of their luxurious cardigans or jackets - or you could rug up with their beautiful selection of merino possum knitwear. Possum is so soft and light - offering unbeatable warmth for those cold winter days.
The Wool Company's extensive range is available online at ' www.thewoolcompany.co.nz ' or from their new winter lookbook - available by calling 0800 20 70 10.
This week, seven lucky Kiwis have the chance to win a five hundred dollar voucher from 'The Wool Company'.
This competition has been extended, and entries now close at noon on Thursday 14 May 2015.
Terms and Conditions
- The seven winners (“Winners”) of the “Good Morning” The Wool Company Watch & Win competition (“Competition”) will each win a $500 voucher from The Wool Company (“Prize”).
- The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 14 May 2015. Each Competition entrant (“Competitor”) must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
- The Winners will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event any Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand (“TVNZ”), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is available to be won during the live Good Morning show when it airs on TV One. The Prize is not available to be won during any repeat show or part thereof on any media platform.
- TVNZ accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
- The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 30 days for delivery of their Prize. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize, although all care will be taken.
- The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
- Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
- Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the promotion or with the Prize or any part of it.
- By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/our-house-rules-415803as well as those specific to this Competition.