Watch and Win Togaririo Winter Getway Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1.The winner (Winner) of the Good Morning Tongariro Winter Watch
and Win competition (Competition) will win:
(a) four night's accommodation at Chateau Tongariro Hotel ("Hotel"), in a Fergusson Studio Motel Unit for 2 adults and 2 children including breakfast daily and a 3 course dinner on two of the nights ( "Accommodation Prize");
(b) a Beta 2 berth Campervan for 5 Day's use, ex Auckland including Roof Racks from Spaceships Rentals ("Campervan Prize");
(c) a guided Winter Tongariro Alpine Crossing for 2 adults and 2 children aged 10-15 years from Adrift Outdoor Guided Adventures; and
(d) a Tongariro White Water Adventure with Rafting New Zealand including a Photo CD of the trip.
The items listed in 1(a) to 1(d) above (inclusive) are the Prize ("Prize").
2. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 22 August 2013. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
3. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. In the event any Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ") or their answer to the competition question is incorrect, then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Television New Zealand ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
5. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant
documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The
Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize. TVNZ
is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize, although all
care will be taken.
6. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1.
7. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
8. The Winner and their family must comply with all the terms and conditions of each Prize supplier including without limitation, in relation to health and safety.
9. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner will be requested to present a credit card upon collection of the Campervan and arrival at the Hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
10. The Prize must be used by 31 October 2013.
11. The Accommodation Prize is not valid on Friday or Saturday nights during August and September or during any school holidays.
12. The Campervan Prize:
(a) must be collected from and returned to an Auckland branch of Spaceships Rentals; and
(b) is subject to the specific terms and conditions of
including the requirement for the Winner to pay:
(i) $30 per day for all inclusive insurance cover;
(ii) a $3000 bond.
13. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of all or any part of the Prize.
14. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
15. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the promotion or with the Prize or any part of it.
16. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ
standard terms and conditions on the
TVNZ website at as
well as those specific to this Competition.