Watch and Win: Nuna - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Nuna Watch & Win competition ("Competition") will win an:
(a) Ivvi pushchair (caviar);
(b) Ivvi carry cot (bassinet);
(c) Ivvi carry cot stand;
(d) Leaf babyseat with toy bar and insect cover (navy);
(e) Sena portable cot, and
(f ) a Zazz high chair.
All of the prizes in 1(a) - (f) above are the "Prize".
2. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 25 September 2014. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
3. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event that the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
5. The Winner should allow up to 6 weeks for the delivery of their Prize. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize although all care will be taken.
6. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
7. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by a sponsor and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of the sponsor to provide the Prize.
8. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
9. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the promotion or with the Prize, or any part of them.
10. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website
as well as those specific to this Competition.