Watch and Win: Escape to Fiji with Hotels.com
Watch & Win: Hotels.com
Dreaming of your next holiday? You're in luck 'Hotels.com' is giving you the chance to win an idyllic tropical Fijian escape!
You and a friend could be flying to Fiji from Auckland, Wellington, or Chirstchurch, staying on the picturesque Denarau island at an award-winning, minimum four-star resort.
You'll get to stay for five nights of much-deserved r 'n' r, enjoying breakfast daily. And there's even more to win if you're a 'Fly Buys' member! As a proud Hotels.com partner 'Fly Buys' are offering one thousand 'Fly Buys' bonus points for the winner, credited straight to their account.
With a beautiful climate, gorgeous blue water and sand for days, Fiji is the ultimate location for a relaxing getaway - so stop fantasising, and get entering!
Win an amazing Fijian escape to Denaurau Island and stay at one of these beautiful locations.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Hotels.com competition ("Competition") will win the following: Return economy class flights for two people from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Nandi, Fiji ("Flights"), return Airport- Hotel/ Resort transfers for two people in Fiji, 5 night's accommodation in a twin share room or villa in a minimum four star facility ("Hotel") to be selected at Hotels.com ("Supplier") sole discretion for two guests including daily breakfast, and 1,000 Fly Buys points ("Prize").
2. Flights are inclusive of check- in luggage and taxes for the Winner and their travel companion.
3. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday 6 August 2015. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
4. The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand ("TVNZ"), TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Winner and their travel companion must both be aged 18 years or over, and be residents of New Zealand.
6. The Winner and their travel companion must not have a criminal record nor any outstanding criminal convictions against their name.
7. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the nearest international airport to their home in New Zealand and all associated expenses.
8. The Flights are unavailable during public or school holidays and the Winner and their travel companion are not eligible for any frequent flyer points or reward credits offered by the Supplier (including, but not limited to Hotels.com Welcome Rewards TM credits and Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status as a result of winning the Prize.
9. The Winner and their travel companion must be able to travel between the dates 10 August 2015 and 31 January 2016 inclusive.
10. If the Winner and their travel companion are unable to travel within the specified dates or times, at the Supplier's discretion the Winner may forfeit their Prize and the Supplier may award the Prize to another Competitor in their place.
11. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner and their travel companion must hold current passports, and travel together on the same Flights in both directions.
12. Any additional ticketing or accommodation requirements, or changes to the Flights, ticketing or the Hotel, will be at the discretion of the Supplier and at the Winner's expense.
13. All Prize values and components of Prize values are correct as at Thursday 16 July 2015. All costs are subject to change without notice and include GST. The Supplier takes no responsibility for any variations in the Prize values.
14. If a Prize (or part of a Prize, if applicable) is unavailable for any reason, the Supplier will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification. The Supplier accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a Winner or any other party if any Prize (or part of a Prize, if applicable) is unavailable for any reason.
15. In relation to the Fly Buys points component of the Prize, the 1,000 Fly Buy points will be credited to the account nominated by the Winner, subject to the Winner providing the Supplier with valid Fly Buys account details.
16. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
17. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition including the Supplier and any other Prize suppliers, shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
18. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 7 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
19. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, hotel transfers, travel, car or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, internet access, in-room movies, gratuities, additional nights, room upgrades, petrol or any other costs or expenses incurred by the Winner or their travel companion other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non exchangable and not redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of the Prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the Prize. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
20. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the Hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
21. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by the Supplier and other suppliers and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of the Supplier or any of the other suppliers to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
22. The Winner and their travel companion must comply with any rules or regulations required by each Prize supplier in relation to health and safety, and they will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behaviour while a participant in the Prize.
23. The Supplier is not responsible for any flight delays, changes or cancellations. In the event the Winner and their travel companion miss their Flights or transfers, those individuals will be soley responsible for covering the cost of any replacement travel arrangements at their own expense.
24. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
25. By entering this Competition the Winner and their travel companion agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website athttp://tvnz.co.nz/community/our-house-rules-415803 as well as those specific to this Competition.