Terms and Conditions - Bonus Bonds Competition
GOOD MORNING BONUS BONDS GIVEAWAY - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOMINATE A DESERVING PERSON IN THE COMMUNITY TO WIN $15,000 OF BONUS BONDS
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the Good Morning "NOMINATE A DESERVING PERSON IN THE COMMUNITY TO WIN $15,000 WORTH OF BONUS BONDS" competition ("Competition") will win $15,000 worth of Bonus Bonds ("Prize").
2. A "deserving person": Entrants must nominate a deserving person living within the New Zealand community (each nominated person a "Nominee"). Examples of a "deserving person" could be:
a. A generous volunteer who has dedicated a lot of their time to a charity;
b. A community-minded neighbour who goes above and beyond to help people in need;
c. Someone who identified an issue in the community and took action to make a difference; or
d. Someone who was inspired to sacrifice something valuable for the benefit of another person e.g. car, house, organ or money.
3. Where to send nominations: Nominations must be sent to TVNZ by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Good Morning Bonus Bonds Competition, TVNZ, PO Box 2184, Shortland Street, Auckland 1140.The Competition commences on 4th November 2013 and the closing date for nominations is 12pm on 15th November 2013.
4. Lost/misdirected entries: TVNZ accepts no responsibility for nominations lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. TVNZ cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
5. Responsibilities of the Nominator: In submitting a nomination the Nominator warrants:
a. All information submitted by them in an entry is true, current and correct;
b. They shall not disclose to their Nominee they have nominated them in this Competition; and
c. In the event a Nominator's Nominee is selected as the Winner, the Nominator shall:
i. Ensure they are available to participate in the filming of a story with the Winner for Good Morning ("Shoot") which will be scheduled to take place in the home town of the Winner some time during the week of 25th November 2013;
ii. Be responsible for their own costs and expenses (including travel and accommodation expenses if incurred) in relation to attendance at the Shoot;
iii. Sign a release form in relation to their participation in the Shoot, the broadcast of the story and related publicity materials; and
iv. Sign a confidentiality agreement (as the identity of the Winner will not be made public until 11th December 2013).
6. Selection of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a panel made up of TVNZ representatives. The Winner's selection will be contingent on the Nominator and Winner fulfilling the criteria specified in these terms and conditions.
7. Selection of alternative Winner may be required: In the event:
a. It is discovered any information provided in relation to the Winner is incorrect or any background check is negative (including if the Winner has a criminal record);
b. any Winner and/or Nominator is unable to be contacted by TVNZ;
c. the Winner and/or Nominator is unavailable for or are unwilling to participate in the Shoot; or
d. the Winner does not wish to accept the Prize;
then TVNZ may at its complete discretion decide on another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Winner will be announced and footage from the Shoot will be aired on Good Morning on 11th December 2013.
9. Prize Non-Transferable: The Prize is non-transferable.
10. Provision of prize: All participants in the Competition acknowledge that the Prize is provided by a supplier and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of that supplier to provide the Prize.
11. Waiver of liability:Neither TVNZ, the supplier, nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize.
12. Disputes: In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of TVNZ shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. Cancellation/Amendment of Competition: TVNZ reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice.
14. Disqualification of Nominee: TVNZ reserves the right to disqualify any Nominee if it has reasonable grounds to believe the Nominator has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. Agreement to Terms & Conditions: By entering this Competition and nominating a Nominee the Nominator agrees to these specific terms and conditions as well as the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website athttp://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383. In the event of any inconsistency, these specific terms and conditions will take precedence.