Terms and Conditions: Alo Pao Pao Festival
Terms and Conditions
- The winner (Winner) of the Good Morning Alo Paopao Festival - Samoa competition (Competition) will win the following: Economy Class Flights to Samoa from Auckland International airport for two people, 5 nights accommodation at Millenia Hotel in a twin/double room with breakfast daily, Samoan airport transfers, 2 x VIP tickets to the Rock Da Boat Celebration Concert Cruise, 2 x VIP tickets to Big Chill Beach Party and 2 x VIP tickets to Alo Pao Pao Samoa, and a Alo Paopao Festival gift pack (Prize).
- The Winner and their guest must be available to fly economy class to Apia, Samoa on Tuesday 3 September 2013 and return to Auckland on Sunday 8 September 2013. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from Auckland airport.
- The Winner and their guest must both be aged 21 years or over and hold valid passports to be eligible for this Prize.
- The Winner will be selected by a random draw and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. In the event the Winner is unable to be contacted by Television New Zealand (TVNZ), then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 23 August 2013. Each Competition entrant (Competitor) must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
- Television New Zealand Limited (TVNZ) accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
- Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
- The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 7 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
- The Prize does not include spending money, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
- Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
- Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
- By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383 as well as those specific to this Competition.