New World Korero Cam competition
Tune in for your chance to win a $100 New World Hamper daily from from Tuesday July 27 until Thursday July 29 as our presenters Hadyn, Astar and Brendon negotiate the New World supermarket using only te reo Maori!
If you're one of our daily winners, you automatically gain the chance to win a bumper $200 New World hamper in the Korero Cam grand final late in Thursday's show. The challenge pits the presenters against each other in a shopping race.
Who will return with all the supermarket items on their list?
To enter, simply watch Korero Cam on Good Morning and call us with your answer to the Maori language question!
Terms and Conditions
1. The daily winner ("Daily Winner") of the "Good Morning Korero Cam competition" ("Daily Competition") will win a $100 New World hamper ("Prize").
2. Each Competition entrant ("Caller") must call Good Morning and give their answer to the daily Maori language question. Good Morning will specify which Caller, (eg. second, third fourth) will have the first chance to answer. If an incorrect answer is given, the next Caller in line will have the opportunity to answer. The first person to answer correctly will be the Daily Winner.
3. Each Daily Winner must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize), phone number and email address.
4. Each Daily Winner must be reachable by landline phone on Thursday, July 29 from 11:00am for their chance to win a $200 New World hamper ("Grand Prize"). The presenter featured on each day's Korero Cam will play for that day's Daily Winner in Thursday's final Korero Cam segment ("Final Korero Cam").
5. The Daily Winner whose presenter wins the Final Korero Cam will have the first chance to answer a Maori language Question live on air. If they answer incorrectly, the Daily Winner whose presenter came second in the Final Korero Cam will have the next chance to answer. If they answer incorrectly, the Daily Winner whose presenter came third in the Final Korero Cam will have the final chance to answer. If none of the three Daily Winners answers correctly, the prize will be given to charity.
6. The first Daily Winner in the Final Korero Cam to answer correctly will win the $200 New World hamper and become the "Grand Prize Winner".
7. Good Morning at its discretion will determine whether an answer given is correct or incorrect. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
9. Each Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. Each Winner should allow up to 21 working days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
10. Each Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
11. Competitors acknowledge that each Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide each Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of each Prize.
12. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any Prize or any part of it.
13. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
14. Any details submitted by a Competitor to enter the Competition including, without limitation, biographical details, names, photographs and audiovisual recordings of a Competitor may be used for publicity purposes in all media by TVNZ and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
15. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.