Nescafe Cafe Menu - Watch & Win!
This Watch & Win has now closed. Thanks to
all who entered, and congratulations to our lucky winner,
Sally Hearl of Auckland.
Our lovely sponsors at Nescafe Cafe Menu are giving you
the chance to revitalise your 'coffee catch-up space', thanks to
We'll give you $2,500 to spend in a Freedom Furniture store, or, if you're out of town, you can select your new furniture and accessories from a Freedom catalogue!
The folks at Freedom will either send one of their talented Freedom decorators out to you, or if you're out of town they'll talk to you over the phone to help you make the right choices for your home.
And once you've decided what you want, they'll freight your selection of stylish new goods straight to your doorstep!
Nescafe Cafe Menu will also send you a "Cafe Menu catch-up" pack to celebrate - the complete range of Nescafe Café Menu.
To enter simply tell us what question we have asked you and tell us the answer to that question.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning NESCAFÉ CAFÉ MENU competition" ("Competition") will win $2,500 credit to redeem at Freedom Furniture; a consultation with a Freedom Decorator either in person (if the Winner is located in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington or Christchurch) or via phone (all other locations) and the complete range of NESCAFÉ CAFÉ MENU consisting of 15 variants ("Prize").
2. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 12 November 2009. Each Competition entrant ("Entrant") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize within New Zealand), phone number and email address.
3. The Winner will be selected by Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") by a random draw on 12th November at 12 noon at the offices of TVNZ, Avalon Studios, 41 Percy Cameron Street, Lower Hutt, 5011. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
5. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry (New Zealand addresses only). The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation (however please note that any products selected from Freedom Furniture will be subject to Freedom Furniture's standard lead times). TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
6. The Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
7. No purchase is necessary for entry.
8. All Entrants acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
9. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
10. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
11. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition. In addition the Winner must comply with Freedom's standard terms and conditions of sale.