Music Video voting Terms and Conditions
Good Morning "GMTV Music Video" Competition - Terms and Conditions of Voting
- Any SMS/text messages sent to 8687 will cost the voter $0.99
including GST each.
- To Vote text the letter that corresponds with your favourite
entrant to 8687.
- Voting is open to all residents of New Zealand.
- SMS voting is open to Telecom New Zealand Vodafone NZ, Telstra
Clear, Black & White, Compass, 2 degrees and Orcon
- Viewers whilst on roaming are not eligible to vote.
- TVNZ reserves the right to provide information about your
participation to the mobile network you belong to.
- You must be the owner of the mobile phone to vote via Text
Messaging or get the permission of the person responsible for
paying the phone bill before voting.
- TVNZ reserves the right to update the terms and conditions on
tvnz.co.nz without notice.
- TVNZ may be required by law to disclose information you provide. TVNZ will only make the disclosure if it believes in good faith that it is required to do so.
- All votes are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into
the GMTV Music Video competition database, NOT at the time of
transmission by the voter.
- For each text message entry a reply text message will be sent
back to your mobile phone to let you know your vote has been
- Response times for these reply text messages may vary and are
subject to network coverage and availability, entry volumes, the
memory capacity of the SIM card inside your mobile phone and/or any
- No responsibility is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of
a text message. No refunds will be given on calls/messages charged
for but not received in time to be counted in the voting
- The eventual delivery of SMS messages to the GMTV Music Video
competition database is largely dependent on additional parties and
the effective functioning of the sender's mobile operator's systems
and infrastructure. Consequently, TVNZ will not be liable for
non-receipt of or late receipt of messages due to issues resulting
from services provided by the participant's mobile providers.
Should there be a dispute, TVNZ shall endeavour to make the
necessary investigations to the best of its abilities and attempt
to rectify the discrepancy, but should such investigations prove to
be inconclusive, no further action can be taken against TVNZ, other
entities involved in the competition, or the mobile operators by
competition participants and/or voters.
- Votes will be monitored for irregularities. TVNZ reserves the right to adjust final votes should any voting irregularities be identified
- In order for TVNZ to ensure viewers are receiving relevant benefits and a quality service, participants may be contacted on their mobile number by TVNZ representatives and asked to participate in brief surveys on the promotion. Participation in surveys is strictly on a voluntary basis and at no cost to the participant. Participants can only be selected once, at random and will not be contacted more than once.
COMPLAINTS AND QUERIES
- Any complaints should be addressed in writing to TVNZ
Licensing, PO Box 3819, Auckland.
- Any queries relating to the competition should call TVNZ (09) 916 7000 in the first instance providing their name and contact phone number.