Layaway Holidays Mediterranean cruise - Watch & Win!
This Watch & Win has now closed. The winner
will be announced live on Good Morning on Friday!
WIN! A sensational seven night Mediterranean cruise to celebrate the upcoming launch of LayAway Holidays
LayAway Holidays, set to launch on Monday 19th October, is the
new layby travel option.
- Pre-pay just a few bucks a day - and make your next holiday a reality.
- An easy and convenient way to save for your break.
- Lock in next year's holiday at today's price!
- No deposit required.
- The stress-free, interest-free way to holiday.
To celebrate the upcoming launch of this fantastic new travel service, we're giving away a superb prize: seven nights cruising the Mediterranean on a luxury MSC cruise liner.
The prize package, valued at $16,000, includes:
- Seven nights cruising the Med with MSC, visiting Italy, Croatia and Greece.*
- All main meals onboard including breakfast, lunch and dinner in selected main restaurants, afternoon tea and midnight snack or buffet.
- Welcome buffet, Captain's cocktail party, and Gala evenings with specialty menus.
- A program of activities and top class entertainment.
- Complimentary use of selected on board facilities including the library, pools and whirlpools.
- Accommodation in an ocean view cabin.
- Emirates return economy flights from Auckland to Venice.
*The winner may choose to exchange the Mediterranean cruise for an equivalent Northern Europe cruise, see terms and conditions for details.
To find out more about LayAway Holidays, click here .
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the Good Morning Layaway competition ("Competition") will win either: a 7 nights Mediterranean or a Northern European cruise based on twin share in an outside cabin with window including port charges. The prize also includes flights from Auckland or Christchurch to the closest points of cruise embarkation and disembarkation ("Prize").
2. The Prize is valid for Mediterranean or Northern European departures in 2010 from March to December excluding July, August, Christmas, New Year and Carnival cruises and are subject to availability at time of booking. Shore excursions, gratuities and other incidental or costs of a personal nature are not included with the Prize and are to be covered by the Winner.
3. The Winner is responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the airports and cruise ports.
4. Due to flight timings and cruise embarkation and disembarkation timings, accommodation may be required between flight and cruise dates and times. This will be at the expense of the Winner.
5. The Winner and their proposed travel companion must both be aged 18 years or over.
6. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. The selection of the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 15 October 2009. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
8. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
9. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
10. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
11. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, airport, hotel or port transfers, travel or personal insurance, shore excursions, items of a personal nature including gratuities or other incidentals, meals or beverages, airport taxes, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clauses 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
12. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel or ship to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
13. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
14. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
15. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition.