Hilton Lake Taupo - Watch & Win!
This Watch & Win has now closed. Thanks to
everyone who entered, and congratulations to our lucky winner,
Rod Valenta of Napier.
Good Morning is celebrating the launch of the iconic new Hilton Lake Taupo by giving away a fantastic family mini-break!
You'll indulge in two nights' luxury accommodation in a one-bedroom apartment and junior suite, including complimentary breakfasts!
Take time to enjoy tennis, the gym or a swim in the heated outdoor pool during your stay - or relax in the sauna, spa or steam room.
Dine in Bistro Lago restaurant and enjoy the breathtaking lake views.
We'll also include all the thrills Taupo has to offer, with a jet-boat ride, Taupo bungy or swing, river rafting, a helicopter ride and a gorgeous lake cruise for the whole family.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Taupo Hilton competition ("Competition") will win the following: 2 nights accommodation for the whole family (2 adults and 2 children), in a one-bedroom apartment and Junior Suite with complimentary breakfasts; dinner in Bistro Lago; a range of experiences for the whole family including a jet boat ride, river rafting, helicopter ride, a bungy or swing and a cruise on Lake Taupo ("Prize").
2. Flights are not included in this Prize.
3. The Winner will be selected by a random draw. The selection of the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The closing date for entries is 12 noon on 19 November 2009. Each Competition entrant ("Competitor") must provide their name, address (for the delivery of the Prize or relevant documentation), phone number and email address.
5. Television New Zealand Limited ("TVNZ") accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
6. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with the Prize or any part of it.
7. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address listed on their entry. The Winner should allow up to 21 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of the Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
8. The winner must present all relevant documentation/vouchers at hotel check-in and with activity providers. Voucher numbers will be required at time of booking.
9. The Prize does not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 1. The Prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
10. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
11. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
12. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
13. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website as well as those specific to this Competition. In addition the Winner must comply with any individual sponsors standard terms and conditions.