Heritage Auckland Terms & Conditions
Heritage Hotel Competition Terms and Conditions
The winner ("Winner") of the "Good Morning" Heritage Hotel Competition ("Competition") will win a luxury night's stay for two at "The Heritage Hotel Auckland", two tickets to "the Mid Winter Celebration Dinner" on Saturday 28 July 2012 at "Hectors Restaurant" with a full buffet breakfast and valet parking ("Prize").
Competition enteries close on Friday 20 July at 5pm.
1. The Winner and their guest must both be over 18 years of age.
2. The Winner will be selected in accordance with the terms of the Competition announced during "Good Morning" and must have the correct answer to the Competition question. Television New Zealand ("TVNZ") may at its complete discretion select another Winner in the event any Winner is unable to be contacted or does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Competition. Any decision made by TVNZ is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
4. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner must present a credit card upon arrival at the hotel to cover any incidentals which may be incurred.
5. The Prize only includes the prize elements displayed or discussed on Good Morning when the Prize is announced. The Prize does not include travel, spending money, airport or hotel transfers, travel or personal insurance, government taxes or levies, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, telephone calls, accommodation or any other prize elements unless they are specifically mentioned at the time the Prize is announced on Good Morning.
6. The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
7. All components of the Prize must be taken together.
8. The Winner and their guests, if any, must comply with all the terms and conditions of each Prize supplier including, without limitation, in relation to health and safety.
9. The Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation arranged by The Heritage Hotel Auckland". TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize, although all care will be taken.
10. Each Winner and any other people living at their home may not enter another Goodie Bag competition on "Good Morning" for a period of two months after winning a Prize.
11. Competitors acknowledge that the Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize.
12. Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
13. Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the promotion or with the Prize or any part of it.
14. By entering this Competition you agree to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/1805383 as well as those specific to this Competition.