The Good Morning Christmas BONANZA
Our lucky winners are:
Sydney trip for 2, $1500 Evolve Jewellery Voucher - C. Aitken-Kiwara of Taita
The Good Morning Christmas BONANZA 2015
Merry Christmas everyone!
We've got a whole raft of FANTASTIC prizes to give away, including a family trip for 6 to Rarotonga!
Viewers will be asked to register their details on the Good Morning website. Winners will be chosen by a random draw from those registered on the website to win one of the 10 Major Prizes. Our Good Morning host will announce on air the prize each winner has won.
How to enter:
First read our terms and conditions then register your details below. Winners will be chosen by a random draw from those registered on the website to win one of the 10 Major Prizes. We will announce our lucky winners on air!
The 10 Major Prizes available to win include a:
(1) A family trip for 6 to Rarotonga;
(2) Split King size Bambillo Bed;
(3) Vodafone Warrior’s Prize Pack;
(4) UB40 Red Red Wine Vineyard Tour Family Prize;
(5) Ezibuy Summer Pack and Evolve Jewellery voucher;
(6) Sealy Postupedic Aspire Queen size bed;
(7) Flight Centre 7 night cruise for two with Royal Caribbean on board Legend of the Sea;
(8) Hotels.com 5 night trip for 2 to Sydney for two;
(9) Winter Gardenz Green House; and
(10) Ritzy Hidden Bed and a Love Loops Voucher.
Also be in to win something from Santa's sack!
The 5 Santas Sack Prizes available to win include a:
(1) 2 tickets to Sol3 Mio Christmas in the Vines, a Love Loops Voucher, a handcrafted Leather Album from Moleskine + Milk; 12 month subscription of Womans Day.
(2) Brand Developers appliance pack and a 12 month subscription to Womans Day.
(3) Drifter 4 FEV tent from Dwights Outdoors, 3 piece kitchen Masterpiece Collection, an Ergorapido vacuum from Electrolux, and a 12 month subscription to Womans Day.
(4) Goldair kitchen appliance pack, Soda Stream Play, Magic Nutri Bullet 600, 2 tickets to Sol3 Mio Christmas in the Vines and a 12 month subscription to Womans Day.
(5) She Loves Golf prize pack, handcrafted leather album from Moleskine + Milk and a 12 month subscription to Womans Day.
Please read the terms and conditions below before entering.
Good Morning CHRISTMAS “BONANZA” COMPETITION 2015 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The major prize competition (“Competition”) will start on Monday 16 November 2015 and daily draws will take place from Monday 30 November to Friday 11 December 2015 (inclusive). Each winner of the competition (“Winner”), together with the details of the prize they have won will be posted on the Good Morning website after each Competition draw.
- The 10 prizes available to win include:
(a) a family trip for 2 adults and 4 children up to 16 years staying at The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa for 5 nights in interconnecting Garden rooms with daily breakfast and Kids Club access, travel must be taken by 31 March 2016;
(b) a split King size Bambillo Bed;
(c) 2 tickets to a Vodafone Warriors v St George Illawarra Dragons NRL pre-season match on 20 February 2016, meet and greet with members of the Vodafone Warriors, return flights to Nelson courtesy of Air New Zealand Grabaseat, 1 night’s accommodation for 2 at the Beachcomber Motor Inn, return bus trip from Nelson to Abel Tasman and trip around Abel Tasman National courtesy of Aqua Taxi, including Packed Lunch, happy hour and Fish & Chips courtesy of Hooked on Marahau for 2 people, and a double pass to the World to Wearable Arts & Classic Car Museum;
(d) 4 VIP tickets to the UB40 Red Red Wine Vineyard Tour at the Kainui Rd Vineyard Concert in Kerikeri on 6 January 2016, including return bus transfers from the hotel to concert venue, staying 2 nights at the Waterfront Copthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands in connecting rooms including breakfast, a family cruise to The Hole in the Rock with Explore Group and a $500 travel voucher;
(e) a Summer prize pack from Ezibuy including a wide brimmed hat, 2 x Beach Mats, 2 x Lucia cushions, 2 x pairs of Sara sandals, a La Jolla deck chair, a Cabo Beach recliner, a Picnic Cooler bag, a Drink Dispenser holder set, a Cooler Cart, a Nine game set, a Bahamas Hammock, a Carry all Spot bag, 2 x Bianca Chairs, a Portofino Kaftan, a Tie Tunic, a Monochrome Scarf and Miki Lip Sorbet, and a $1500 Evolve Jewellery voucher;
(f) a 7 night cruise with Royal Caribbean International, return economy class “The Works” airfares on Air New Zealand from Auckland to Brisbane, 1 night at the Rendezvous Brisbane on George, 7 nights on board Legends of the Sea in an ocean view stateroom, all main meals and entertainment on board, a $200 AUD on board credit, Government & port taxes, pre – paid gratuities and return transfers, cruise departs 6 March 2016;
(g) a Sealy Posturepedic Queen size Aspire bed;
(h) a Hotels.com prize for 2 adults including return flights to Sydney from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch, staying 5 nights at a minimum 4 star hotel in the heart of Sydney with breakfast daily and airport transfers, travel must be taken before 31 July 2016, and a $1500 Evolve Jewellery voucher;
(i) a Winter Gardenz 8 x 8 polycarbonate greenhouse with 3-Tier staging system, a 310 litre water tank, a Downpipe water harvesting kit, an automatic vent opener, Crop support brackets, a Fountain mounting kit; and
(j) a Ritzy Hidden Bed, and a $750 Love Loops voucher.
The prizes in clause 2 (a) – (j) (inclusive) above are together the major prizes (“Major Prizes”).
- To enter the Competition, an entrant (“Entrant”) must enter the following entry details on the Good Morning website: their full name, their address for the delivery of any Prize, a day time phone number, an evening phone number and their email address. If an entry (“Entry”) is incomplete it will be invalid. There is only one Entry allowed per person.
- The on-line Entrant registration form will remain open until noon on Thursday 10 December 2015. By registering, each Entrant becomes eligible to win a prize in either this Competition or in the Santa’s Sack competition (see the relevant Santa’s Sack terms and conditions on the Good Morning website).
- Each Winner will be selected by a random draw from the valid entries.
- The Winner of any Prize that involves flights and their travel companions, are responsible for making their own travel arrangements from their homes to and from the airports in New Zealand.
- Each of the travel Prizes do not include the cost of medical expenses, spending money, travel or personal insurance, items of a personal nature, meals or beverages, laundry, telephone calls, additional nights or room upgrades other than as outlined in clause 2. All components of each travel Prize must be taken together.
- It is a condition of accepting any travel Prize that each Winner may be requested to present a credit card upon arrival at the Prize hotel to cover all incidentals which may be incurred.
- Television New Zealand Limited (“TVNZ”) accepts no responsibility for Entries that are misdirected, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed or incomplete.
- The Prizes will consist of a different Prize each day that the Competition is drawn.
- Each Winner will have their Prize or the relevant documentation, delivered to the address they give on their entry. Each Winner should allow up to 10 days for delivery of their Prize or the relevant documentation. TVNZ is not responsible for the safe delivery of any Prize or the relevant documentation, although all care will be taken.
- In the event any Winner is unable to be contacted by TVNZ, then TVNZ may at its complete discretion draw another Winner. All decisions of TVNZ are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of TVNZ and their immediate family members, associated agencies or anyone else professionally connected with this Competition are not eligible to enter.
- All Prizes are subject to availability, are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Competitors acknowledge that each Prize is provided by sponsors and agree that TVNZ will not be responsible for the failure of any sponsor to provide all or any part of the Prize. TVNZ accepts no responsibility for the quality of any Prize.
- Neither TVNZ nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any Prize or any part of it.
- Any word that is singular may also include the plural.
By entering this Competition each Entrant agrees to the TVNZ standard terms and conditions on the TVNZ website at http://tvnz.co.nz/community/television-new-zealand-limited-competition-terms-and-conditions-1805383 as well as those specific to this Competition.