Astar's Craft:Table top xmas tree
How to make a table top Christmas tree!
These table top Christmas trees have been designed for those like me, who like a display that can be used all year round. Keep it simple now and embellish with sparkles and baubles come Christmas.
Things to gather:
Go to your local Garden Centre and purchase a tree shaped wire topiary frame. They come in various sizes. I used black because that is in keeping with other accents I have in my house ie. Black iron urns. For everything else you can head to Spotlight:
- Silver wire battery powered star fair lights – you will need 2.
- Rose garlands – I use white. They come in pink and red.
- Couple of lengths of artificial ivy.
- Christmas baubles to suit.
- Florist wire – gauge 24.
- Wire cutters.
- Wrap the silver wire fairy lights around topiary structure. Fix in place with little pieces of wire.
- Wrap the ivy around the structure holding in place with small pieces of wire.
- Repeat with the garland roses.
- Once finished leave as it is until nearer to Christmas then further enhance and embellish with selected baubles and crystals to suit.