Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Auckland Airport cuts fine deal $US250 million bond issue
- NZ dollar keeps falling and touches fresh six-week low
- Chorus suspends dividend payments
- Wise to haggle with banks as cash rate increases
- Interest rate rises again, dollar tumbles video
- Market close: NZ stocks rise
- NZ dollar slides to six-week low
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane spotted - Mali president
- Police believe body found was man missing for 20 years
- Air Algerie plane believed to have crashed carrying 116 people
- Kiwis face 'very slow' process to identify MH17 victims video
- Heated debate over ban on woman playing rugby video
- Added 11:02 Chemical hazard team called in after leak
- updated 10:55 Photos: Day one of the 2014 Commonwealth Games
- Added 10:55 US police to arrest man for having tuberculosis
- Added 10:46 NRL Preview: Benji faces Tigers, Warriors set sights on Manly
- Added 10:40 Australian journalist to appeal jail term in Egypt
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand