Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Spark grumpy about new telecommunications levy
- Want to open a business in Russia? Make sure it's 'desirable' or they'll shut you down
- Kiwi sheep farmers score lucrative Danish contract video
- Former wine boss guilty of dishonesty and corruption
- Revitalised kiwifruit industry back on track for growth
- Auckland home sold for $1.14m, back on the market just 48 hours later
- Lack of second cable keeping NZ in the broadband dark ages video
- Live updates: Severe weather brings snowfall warning for Desert Road video
- Moby, Monica Lewinsky throw epic LA dance party for cyberbullied 'Dancing Man' video
- 'This shouldn't be happening' - Hawke's Bay hit by rare snow flurries video
- Russell Crowe 'stunned' after Beautiful Mind inspiration dies in crash video
- Wandering seal's fascination with South Auckland streets comes to an end video
- updated 13:15 Football Ferns rue missed opportunities against Japan video
- Added 12:56 Homeless pianist stuns commuters with spine-tingling Beethoven rendition (+video) video
- updated 12:41 Dying lawyer begins assisted suicide case - 'I want to be able to say enough is enough' video
- updated 12:33 Wandering seal's fascination with South Auckland streets comes to an end video
- updated 12:24 Live updates: Severe weather brings snowfall warning for Desert Road video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand