Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares rise as Sky TV gains on earnings
- NZ dollar heads for drop before Jackson Hole
- Liu bids to withdraw guilty pleas on assault charges
- Spark's profit up, but telco takes a hit after restructuring costs
- Tower's minimum solvency reduced as quake claims progress
- Sky TV profit rise beats analyst estimates
- Vector profit down on price cuts and lower energy use
- Winston Peters accuses National of underhanded politics in Tauranga video
- Death toll from Syrian civil war tops 191,000 - UN
- John Key says NZEI is ‘playing politics’ with education video
- Actress Eva Green finds the film industry 'cold'
- Police name women killed in horror Manawatu crash video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand