Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ wine company makes crowd funding record video
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Boycott Cotton On: ONE News readers react to retail giant's plans to end tea breaks
- Prisoner dies after 'cruel and cowardly' beating
- Christchurch sex-romp woman leaves New Zealand video
- Did NZ beef cause AFL stars to fail drugs test?
- Proposed Wellington tower will lean three times more than Pisa rival
- 'We're going until we have no more fuel, okay?' Chilling new video of Germanwings killer video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand