Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Ireland rejects blame for Apple's low tax rate
- Council backs living wage video
- Wall Street stocks gain
- updated 06:05 Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- Ireland says it is not to blame for low Apple tax rate
- Meat exports could be allowed into China within days
- NZ shares fall, Mainfreight, Diligent decline
- George Michael under observation for head injuries
- US tornado death toll revised as Obama declares major disaster video photos
- Harry Styles 'being romantically pursued' by Kesha, Rihanna
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- Findings of Urewera raids investigation due
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.