Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ dollar gains vs. euro as weak inflation keeps ECB nervous
- Business leaders predict boost to NZ job market
- NZ dollar heads for 11% slump in September quarter
- NZ business confidence falls to two-year low
- NZ building consents flatline in August
- Australia's Quattro in talks to buy NZ properties
- Firms stick to steady as she goes on jobs front, survey says
- Oblivious Londoners sign away their children - for free Wi-Fi
- 'I deeply regret' Twitter attacks - David Cunliffe's wife
- Pictures: George Clooney's wife Amal Alamuddin's wedding dress revealed
- 'Australasian' Lorde label a deliberate joke - TV host video
- Added 10:59 Backpacker murders: Will tourists be forced to wear tracking devices in Thailand?
- Added 10:56 New Zealand '10th best country to grow old in'
- Added 10:54 Rabbitohs get chance to silence critics
- Added 10:47 Beckham treats Jay-Z and Beyonce to Champions League classic
- updated 10:30 Health experts vow to stop Ebola from spreading in US
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand