Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Bridgecorp receiver squeezes out $4M more from insurance
- Warehouse taps NZ Post's Mark Yeoman as CFO
- NZ dollar gains amid mixed US data ahead of Fed meeting
- Southern Cross posts $1.1 mln loss after unexpected claims
- NZ service sector expands in August, retail trade subdued
- NZ dollar falls vs pound as Scottish polls back UK link
- Lady Gaga boosts Rangiora software company video
- Red faces as women cyclists' outfits leave them looking naked
- Judge in Pistorius trial faces criticism
- Dotcom fails to deliver on claim about when Key knew of him video
- National rejects Eminem copyright claims video
- South Auckland woman sentenced for murder
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand