Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZX 50 rises to record for third day
- NZ dollar heads for 0.9% weekly drop
- ISIS forces Kiwi BurgerFuel firm to shut up shop in Iraq
- Confidential survey reveals NZ's best place to work
- NZ dollar 'dropped like a stone' on third quarter data
- Nokia turnaround after shedding ailing cellphone unit
- 'Aggressive, fake' retailers putting travellers off at Auckland Airport
- Controversial 'tea break' law fails to fly in National's first week
- Kiwi designer wins Project Runway video
- Police escorting Malyasian diplomat to NZ
- Man killed in crash after collision with truck video
- TVNZ weatherman Jim Hickey to retire video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand