Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ dollar falls
- CPI increases with higher house prices, but slowing overall
- Fletcher Building wins government contract to build 237 homes in Christchurch
- Frodo Baggins stars in Air New Zealand's latest safety video video
- NZX 50 rises to record, led by Xero
- NZ dollar gains after Australian inflation higher than expected
- NZ dollar falls on speculation ECB will inject more stimulus
- Gunman 'destroyed my whole family for life' - cousin vents over Canada killing video
- Jail for 'predatory' ex-teacher who blamed his young victims
- Fury: Movie Review
- Goodfellas actor sues 'The Simpsons' for $320 million
- Hostel owner accused of drugging, assaulting backpackers gets bail
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand