Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Big drop off in milk powder to China leads exports fall
- Rising costs and slow wage growth continue to squeeze middle New Zealand - Greens
- Rising sea levels 'potentially devastating' for NZ landowners
- Dunedin crowned ultimate winner of Gigatown
- NZ dollar rises to four month high against Australian dollar
- China's largest dairy company opens NZ factory video
- NZ shares fall; Spark falls; Meridian, MRP heavily traded
- Albany triple stabbing: Man charged with murder, attempted murder
- 'Expect to be stopped' going 1km over speed limit - police warn video
- Creed's Scott Stapp says he's homeless in new video video
- Prison system 'failed' inmate who died of overdose - inquest hears
- Baby snatcher had history of fake pregnancies - court hears video
- Added 06:01 Hunt for 'very sharp' weapon used in triple Albany stabbing continues
- Added 05:51 10 dead in Kashmir gunbattle against rebels
- Added 05:29 700 ISIS refugees rescued after ship breaks down
- Added 05:26 Stopped for going 1km over speed limit is 'extreme'
- updated 05:21 Concerns over lack of accountability in new crime stats system
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand