Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Fiordland monorail would create hundreds of jobs - developer
- Slingshot fined for 'slamming' tactics
- NZ shares mixed; Hallenstein flags sales struggle
- NZ dollar jumps to 5-year high
- Vector loses key elements of Commerce Commission challenge
- Stronger terms of trade could drive interest rates up: RBNZ
- RBNZ sees strong house price inflation lasting longer
- Witness recalls traumatic scene as body found video
- Boy, 12, pleads with politicians to protect whales video
- Man killed in car vs train crash named
- Former ambulance officer accused of sex offences
- Mandela mimer: I'm sign language champion
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand