Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Mattel hopes new look Barbies will reignite lagging sales
- Bloomberg trading terminals blacked out for two hours
- 'This is about defending the value of content rights' - TVNZ joins other media in court action
- Saudi Arabia to open stock market to foreigners in June
- McDonald's and Union reach sticking point in negotiations video
- Confused why Air NZ is flying direct to Houston? Here's why
- No capital gains tax a 'huge risk' for the Government video
- Arrest after man 'drives like an idiot with a death wish'
- Man winched out after cold night trapped on rocks at Piha
- Security to be ramped up on Anzac Day after terror threats video
- Elderly woman killed crossing the road
- One person dead in New Plymouth crash
- Added 11:28 'Let's not be selective about the history we remember' - expert
- updated 11:21 One person dead in New Plymouth crash
- Added 11:19 'Fierce determination' from iwi to have input over water rights video
- Added 10:41 Little-known Troy Merritt continues to impress at RBC Heritage
- updated 10:06 Chelsea eases towards EPL title video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand