Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- US coal exports help Germany increase pollution
- NZ shares fall ahead of earnings season
- NZ dollar slips as Key agrees it is over-valued
- NZX first-half activity shows boosted volume
- NZ dollar little changed ahead of US Fed meeting
- Cautious week forecast for investors
- Kim Dotcom and Rod Drury in war of words video
- Catherine Zeta-Jones 'a mess' after husband's diagnosis
- NZ Herald apologises to fallen soldier's family over Jackass photo blunder
- Person trapped in car on Auckland train track
- Police say MH17 crash site still too dangerous to enter video
- No deal: Key leaves Colin Craig out in the cold
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand