Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ economists reject doom and gloom claims from US analyst
- New Zealand remains fruit fly-free - Ministry
- Analyst predicts grim times for New Zealand economy
- Easter trading restrictions reignite debate video
- Google's earnings falter on lower ad prices and more workers
- Genesis NZX debut sparks energy rally video
- Supreme Court salmon decision protects special landscapes
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Teenage killer denied parole
- Kiwis accused of 'whinging' about life in Australia
- Easter road toll climbs to four video
- Man seriously injured in shooting at Wellington beach
- updated 14:25 More bodies recovered from South Korea ferry wreckage
- Added 14:21 Manly star Brett Stewart on DUI charge
- updated 13:58 Super Rugby form team: New Zealand conference
- Added 13:37 Search for missing Sherpas called off following Everest avalanche
- updated 13:26 Name of Gisborne fatal shooting victim released
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand