Now Playing: Finding a realistic retirement savings level (5:07)
The Retirement Commissioner talks about finding the right level of retirement savings.
An expert talks about how much Kiwis need to save for retirement.
Saving 18% per year is 'unrealistic' - Retirement Commissioner
Published: 10:21AM Wednesday March 14, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Resilience the key to survival for Canterbury businesses - study
- Jetstar promises return to flight schedule
- Fresh is best for cheaper Christmas dinner this year video
- Red meat bringing in the cash for farmers
- Petrol prices fall to 4-year low in time for Christmas video
- Jetstar forced to apologise after computer glitch delays flights
- US holiday shopping season down to the wire
- Missing Auckland man's body 'found in Port Hills'
- Woman arrested after birthday party death
- Elton John marries longtime partner while instagramming
- Hobbit tops US box office with $116 million 5-day debut video
- Warnings for boaties and beachgoers ahead of Christmas season
- Added 09:48 Dad and two sons found after 11 days missing in Aussie outback
- Added 09:40 Employers warned: 'De-Suttonise' parties or face consequences
- Added 09:20 US considering putting North Korea on terrorism sponsor list
- Added 09:09 Kourtney Kardashian reveals latest baby's name
- Added 08:57 Seven teenage schoolgirls fall pregnant on class trip in Bosnia
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand