Now Playing: Refinery NZ's expansion (7:28)
What does the country's only oil refinery's expansion mean for you?
Refinery upgrade unlikely to lower petrol prices - analyst
Published: 8:41AM Saturday April 28, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Court hears email correspondence in massive fraud case video
- NZ stocks fall as investors eye China
- NZ dollar slips from post-float record
- Anadarko fails to find oil or gas in Otago
- Qantas delays sackings - union
- Used car imports soar
- Skellerup settles $32m quake claim
- Wife of Kiwi on Malaysia Airlines flight tells son 'daddy got lost'
- Vietnam scales down search for missing plane video
- Pistorius trial: cricket bat, toilet door shown
- 'Needle in haystack' search for Marlborough boatie
- Khloe Kardashian's family staged a 'marital intervention'
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand