Now Playing: Refinery NZ's expansion (7:28)
What does the country's only oil refinery's expansion mean for you?
Refinery upgrade unlikely to lower petrol prices - analyst
Published: 8:41AM Saturday April 28, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ Post cuts up to 100 jobs
- NZ economy grows at half expected pace
- NZ dollar drops as US signals end to bond-buying programme
- US stocks, bonds drop after Fed announcement
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Solid Energy paid $50k for advice on dealing with politicians video
- Sky viewers threaten boycott over loss of EPL video
- Snow falls as icy storm sweeps across South video photos
- Outrage after tourists take snaps with dying dolphin
- Live updates: Winter blast photos
- Sopranos actor James Gandolfini dies, aged 51 video
- Kanye West ready to marry Kim Kardashian
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.