Now Playing: Refinery NZ's expansion (7:28)
What does the country's only oil refinery's expansion mean for you?
Refinery upgrade unlikely to lower petrol prices - analyst
Published: 8:41AM Saturday April 28, 2012 Source: ONE News
- NZ dollar falls to nine-day low after inflation slows
- Larger applications for Genesis Energy scaled back
- Rent stays steady for Aucklanders
- Turners & Growers to buy Apollo Apples
- Fletcher's sale of steel mills gets okay
- Intueri Education Group launches IPO
- NZ dollar weakens ahead of Chinese data
- Peaches Geldof's husband yet to go home since death
- Hundreds feared dead in South Korea ferry disaster video
- Landslide forces evacuation in Wellington as rain and wind lash country video
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye hire 'royal wedding coach'
- Police officer assaulted at service station
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand