Now Playing: Refinery NZ's expansion (7:28)
What does the country's only oil refinery's expansion mean for you?
Refinery upgrade unlikely to lower petrol prices - analyst
Published: 8:41AM Saturday April 28, 2012 Source: ONE News
- 'Modest' WTO deal worthwhile - Groser
- Self-employed owe the taxman millions
- Damaged irrigation systems hit crop farmers
- 'Huge concern about horrendous privacy breach'
- Deal to boost global trade reached at WTO summit
- World's largest milk powder drier officially opened
- Apple seeks $22m legal costs in Samsung damages trial
- Singer from Wellington wins NZ's Got Talent
- Police scour rural property amid concern for missing man
- Lorde: This isn't the kind of thing that happens to Kiwis
- Police name Maketu victim video
- One dead in Upper Hutt apartment fire
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2013, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand