Source: ONE News
Deloitte's global expert in public sector reform Greg Pellegrino is in New Zealand this week to give a speech to the Business and Parliamentary Trust. He chats with Corin Dann about how productivity gains can be made in the public sector.
NZI Business August 26: How to make the public sector more productive (3:14)
Published: 7:20AM Wednesday August 26, 2009 Source: ONE News
- The end of the wallet? Mobile payment app signed off by two banks video
- NZ wine company makes crowd funding record video
- Review: Galaxy S6 phones are Samsung's best yet
- Businesswoman guilty of fraud charges over $1.8m in payments
- Fonterra half year result 'a snapshot of tough conditions'
- Zespri kiwifruit's million dollar golden-handshake stirs controversy video
- Cotton On backs down on tea break proposal video
- Justin Bieber faces barrage of barbs on Comedy roast (+video) video
- 'You could see the light going out of him': Teen pair save drowning man video
- Uber users warned to change passwords after black market find
- 'Leaning Tower of Wellington' could make Pisa look positively straight video
- First home buyers welcome new Government help video
- updated 06:49 All Whites sunk by late South Korean goal video
- Added 06:48 Damaged yacht reaches Argentina port to repair broken mast video
- Added 06:34 Watch out - Fake 20, 50 and 100 dollar notes being used in shops
- Added 06:20 Towies and your legal rights video
- Added 06:16 Brendon McCullum signs with English club side video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand