Source: ONE News
Deloitte's global expert in public sector reform Greg Pellegrino is in New Zealand this week to give a speech to the Business and Parliamentary Trust. He chats with Corin Dann about how productivity gains can be made in the public sector.
NZI Business August 26: How to make the public sector more productive (3:14)
Published: 7:20AM Wednesday August 26, 2009 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares drop on profit taking
- NZ dollar expected to fall below 80 US cents
- NZ Sugar boosts profits on higher exports and lower costs
- Ecoya ekes out small annual profit
- Google faces new federal antitrust probe - source
- April exports drop, led by oil
- SFO charges seven people over mortgage fraud
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport
- Man dies in north Canterbury crash
- School vets pupils' social media use
- Fatal fire near Hokitika
- Oysters galore at Bluff food festival
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.