Source: ONE News
Deloitte's global expert in public sector reform Greg Pellegrino is in New Zealand this week to give a speech to the Business and Parliamentary Trust. He chats with Corin Dann about how productivity gains can be made in the public sector.
NZI Business August 26: How to make the public sector more productive (3:14)
Published: 7:20AM Wednesday August 26, 2009 Source: ONE News
- NZ shares extend gains
- NZ dollar holds gains as Chinese data beats estimates
- Power companies face ban on 'saving' departing customers
- IT companies struggling to fill jobs video
- NZ shares rebound as yield hunt returns
- NZ dollar gains as rally in stocks show sell-off overdone
- Steven Joyce to focus on R&D, skilled workers, exports
- Scientist stumbles into puppy-sized spider
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in prison
- Missing boy found 'safe and sound'
- Corby's 'friend' charged over Bali drug bust
- 'Education needed' after huffing explosion video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand