Source: ONE News
Deloitte's global expert in public sector reform Greg Pellegrino is in New Zealand this week to give a speech to the Business and Parliamentary Trust. He chats with Corin Dann about how productivity gains can be made in the public sector.
NZI Business August 26: How to make the public sector more productive (3:14)
Published: 7:20AM Wednesday August 26, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Japan lends Brazil $1 billion for oil and grains
- NZ dollar heads for 0.8 percent weekly decline
- Colin Craig exposes Chinese land deal in bid for NZ First votes video
- NZ shares join global sell off
- TRS extends Mega takeover timetable
- London property 'haven for dirty money'
- Former Bridgecorp director Rod Petricevic denied parole
- Slender Man stabber mentally unfit for trial
- Heavy wind and rain set to batter parts of the country
- US inmate injected 15 times in botched execution
- Monster bluefin tuna weighed 415kg
- Microsoft suing Samsung over Android royalties
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand