Source: ONE News
Deloitte's global expert in public sector reform Greg Pellegrino is in New Zealand this week to give a speech to the Business and Parliamentary Trust. He chats with Corin Dann about how productivity gains can be made in the public sector.
NZI Business August 26: How to make the public sector more productive (3:14)
Published: 7:20AM Wednesday August 26, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Southern Cross posts $1.1 mln loss after unexpected claims
- NZ service sector expands in August, retail trade subdued
- NZ dollar falls vs pound as Scottish polls back UK link
- Lady Gaga boosts Rangiora software company video
- Apple wants to phase out credit cards
- Netflix expands in Europe
- US stocks drop on Russia sanctions
- Red faces as women cyclists' outfits leave them looking naked
- As it happened: Kim Dotcom's 'Moment of Truth'
- News anchor tells viewers he has months to live video
- Key and Warner Bros rubbish Dotcom's 'bombshell' email video
- Kiwis are being "watched" in mass surveillance - whistleblower video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand