Source: ONE News
Deloitte's global expert in public sector reform Greg Pellegrino is in New Zealand this week to give a speech to the Business and Parliamentary Trust. He chats with Corin Dann about how productivity gains can be made in the public sector.
NZI Business August 26: How to make the public sector more productive (3:14)
Published: 7:20AM Wednesday August 26, 2009 Source: ONE News
- Japan logs record trade deficit in 2014
- updated 17:33 NZ dollar struggles on absence of traders
- Zero chance of OCR rate hike this week, traders say
- Hospitality helps drive up services sector
- In-flight shopping catalogue loses captive audience, files for bankruptcy
- Build your own burger app to refresh McDonald's sales slump
- NZX 50 rises to a record, Meridian, Genesis climb
- Fun day turned into 'bloody disaster', farmer says.
- 17 already: Huge drowning toll is 'gut wrenching' - Water Safety NZ
- Kiwi 'devoted to the outdoors' among six killed in French Alps avalanche video
- Family in 'deep state of shock' as axe-murder accused appears in court video
- Brothers in Gisborne drowning tragedy named video
- Added 19:18 Spectators flock to Auckland's harbour for birthday regatta video
- Added 19:18 Dramatic video emerges of PNG women saved from witch-hunt murder video
- updated 19:16 Auckland Laneway festival: Crack down on cunning fence jumpers video
- Added 19:12 Back to school costs force parents into loaning money video
- Added 18:39 Quade Cooper: I'll be fit for Rugby World Cup
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand