Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Arnott's 'Win a Year's Supply of Arnott's Tim Tam' competition is deemed acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions. Any entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
2. Eligibility: Entry is open to permanent residents of New Zealand only. Employees of the following: Promoters, the Promoters' associated companies, the Promoters' agencies associated with this promotion, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Enter the competition through the Arnott's Tim Tam pop-up entry form on the tvnz.co.nz website. Subject to eligibility, all valid correct answers go into the draw to win a years supply of Tim Tam. Individuals may enter only once. Where a winner has been selected and the Promoters discover or have reasonable grounds to believe that the winner has made more than one entry, the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner. All correct entries will automatically go into the Prize draw; the Prize winner will be drawn at random from this entry pool.
4. Entries open at 20:25pm on Monday 14 January 2008 and close at midnight on Thursday 17 January 2008.
5. The grand prize will be drawn from all valid entries on Friday 18 January 2008.
6. The winners will receive a year's supply of Arnott's Tim Tam biscuits consisting of 52 packs of Tim Tams made up of an assortment of Original, Chewy Caramel, Classic Dark, Double Coat, Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Fudge, Latte, Chocolate Mud and Vanilla Toffee flavours. The prize will be delivered in one parcel of 52 packs of Tim Tam. The Prize winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random from all correct entries received over the competition period. The prize is valued at approximately $161.00 plus GST.
7. The Winner will be notified by email to the email address provided by the entrant and required to provide the Promoters with phone contact details and a postal address for prize delivery. The Prize Winner must respond to the Promoters with their prize delivery information within a two-week period from the date of official email notification. If the Prize winner does not respond to the Promoters within the two-week period the Promoters shall have the right to select an alternative winner. Winner names and town may appear in print at www.tvnz.co.nz and or in any of the Promoters' promotional material.
8. The Promoters may amend any aspect of this promotion (including any term or condition) at any time before the draw referred to in 6 above, in their sole discretion.
9. Promoters' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize values are correct at time of printing, are not transferable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoters accept no responsibility for delivery of the product.
11. The Promoters will not be liable for any changes to the value or make-up of products or services offered as prizes, including but not limited to changes to the prize components, or in dates/times or cancellations, which may prevent a winner from taking the original prize offered or any part of the prize.
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoters, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
13. The Promoters are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or using any prize or participating in the competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. In the event that any component of the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute that prize or prize component with another prize of equal monetary value and the Prize Winner will be notified accordingly.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoters. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database. The Promoters are not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission or delivery. The Promoters are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion. Proof of sending an entry is not deemed proof of receipt.
16. Except where an entrant has explicitly opted-in to join
the Arnott's mailing list and receive future correspondence,
personal details collected during the promotion will be used by the
Promoters for purposes relating to the competition only and this
information will be destroyed when it is no longer required for
these purposes. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals
have rights of access to, and correction of, their personal
information held by the Promoters. Please see the TVNZ Privacy
Policy for more information.
17. The Promoters are Arnott's New Zealand Limited, Level 2, 103 Carlton Gore Road, Auckland and Television New Zealand Limited, 100 Victoria Street West, Auckland