THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Breakfast and Off The Rails are offering you and three of your
family or friends the chance to win a great New Zealand summer
holiday: a cycle tour along the Otago Central Rail Trail, valued at
$5,000 from Queenstown.
It's a 4-day/3-night adventure , cycling the Rail Trail's 150 kilometres and although there are a couple of hills, nothing is steeper than the 1:50 that even steam trains could manage!
The lucky winners will be flown to Queenstown courtesy of Air New Zealand Holidays from any of the airports around the country that are serviced by them. You'll spend a night at Queenstown's Heritage Hotel before being picked-up by Off The Rails the following morning for the journey to Clyde and the start of the Rail Trail.
This premium cycle tour package includes Off The Rails' own character accommodation in Ranfurly (art deco centre of the Rail Trail), great mountain bikes and accessories, customised transport to and from the Rail Trail and guided sightseeing activities like curling in Naseby and a visit to the haunted Vulcan Hotel in historic St. Bathans.
At the end of the biking adventure, you'll enjoy another night at Queenstown's Heritage Hotel before being flown home with Air New Zealand.
- Not transferable or refundable.
- Tour must be booked on or before 18/12/09
- Valid only for a standard Off The Rails package tour.
- Subject to availability on subscribed scheduled tours between 16/11/09 to 31/5/10 (NB this excludes: New years - 28/12/09 to 02/01/10 and Easter - 02/04/10 to 05/04/10.)
- Rooms are on a twin-share basis.
- Heritage Hotel Queenstown accommodation is based upon availability.
This competition closes 5.00pm on Thursday, November 19.
Click here for TVNZ's competition terms and conditions