Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. The Competition is open from 6:30am, Wednesday 4 February 2009 to 7.00am, Thursday February 5 2009 ("the Term").
3. The Competition is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who submit a valid entry during the Term, excluding employees and advisers of the Promoter and their immediate families and any of the Promoter's agencies associated with the Competition.
4. The winner of the Prize will be drawn on air on the Breakfast programme at about 8:20am on Thursday February 5 2009.
5. The Prize winner will receive the Prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Prize winner will be contacted by telephone. The Prize winner will also receive confirmation of their Prize in writing. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the Prize winner, however if the Prize winner is unable to be contacted between 8:20am and midday February 5 or is otherwise unable to redeem the Prize in accordance with these terms and conditions then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw a Prize winner from the valid entries submitted during the Term.
6. The prize does not include travel and/or accommodation. The winner must be able to travel to the event, which is held on February 7 2009 at the Rotorua International Stadium and cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
7. The submission of an entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions by the entrant.
8. Any decision of the Promotor in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to assess the validity of the Prize winner's entry into the Competition including but not limited to the verification of the prize winner's age and residency.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, change (including some or all of the components of the Prize) or terminate the Competition at any time. No claim may be made against the Promoter or any of their agents or employees in connection with any such extension, change, or termination.
10. The Prize is not redeemable for cash, nor is it transferable or changeable for any other prize(s).
11. All submitted entries will become the property of the Promoter. In accepting the Prize, the Prize winner consents to the use by the Promoter of their name, city of residence, age, occupation and image for publicity purposes.
12. Any personal information collected by the Promoter will be held by the Promoter's registered office. The winner has access to and correction of that personal information under the Privacy Act 1993.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) including personal injury suffered arising from or in connection with the Competition or the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The promotion will be governed by New Zealand law.