Now Playing: Wild weather batters Queensland (1:54)
Source: ONE News
Wild weather continues to batter southeast Queensland, with strong winds and widespread flooding.
Three dead as record-breaking rain falls
Published: 5:50AM Monday January 28, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Jamie Oliver's Jollof rice dish causes controversy
- Hawaiian residents flee homes as lava threatens video
- Burkina Faso's president 'will stay in power'
- Pennsylvania accused killer arrested after six weeks on the run
- Dying 'Benjamin Button' girl told by teachers to remove wig
- Female backlash over 'disrespectful' Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' ad
- Cancer amputee has foot reattached backwards video
- Baby's dad 'over the moon' to have him back video
- Farmer's mistake cuts fibre internet to lower South Island
- Air NZ pilot suffered brain aneurysm moments after landing
- Auckland fireworks ban to put damper on Guy Fawkes video
- AOS hunting armed man in Invercargill video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand