Now Playing: Wild weather batters Queensland (1:54)
Source: ONE News
Wild weather continues to batter southeast Queensland, with strong winds and widespread flooding.
Three dead as record-breaking rain falls
Published: 5:50AM Monday January 28, 2013 Source: ONE News
- Iraq to vote on president after deadly bombing
- Australia says some MH17 victims may never be found
- Thai junta defends strong powers under new charter
- updated 22:18 Shipwrecked Costa Concordia on verge of final voyage video
- Italy arrests five over migrant 'massacre'
- NZ congratulates Indonesia's new president
- China braces for second typhoon, Taiwan drenched
- Man duped out of $6500 in IRD scam video
- Quake shakes lower South Island
- Witnesses to fatal motorcycle crash sought
- Disgraced National MP goes to ground on full pay video
- Lana Del Rey admits to sleeping around the industry
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand