Now Playing: Wild weather batters Queensland (1:54)
Source: ONE News
Wild weather continues to batter southeast Queensland, with strong winds and widespread flooding.
Three dead as record-breaking rain falls
Published: 5:50AM Monday January 28, 2013 Source: ONE News
- British tourists found dead Thai beach
- Fiji spending money it doesn't have - economist video
- White House still seeking coalition in Mideast war
- Typhoon Kalmaegi blows out of Philippines
- Venezuela's newest shortage: breast implants
- Close to 50,000 cast their vote in Fiji election
- Miss New York chosen as Miss America 2015
- Red faces as women cyclists' outfits leave them looking naked
- As it happened: Kim Dotcom's 'Moment of Truth'
- News anchor tells viewers he has months to live video
- Key and Warner Bros rubbish Dotcom's 'bombshell' email video
- Kiwis are being "watched" in mass surveillance - whistleblower video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand