Now Playing: Wild weather batters Queensland (1:54)
Source: ONE News
Wild weather continues to batter southeast Queensland, with strong winds and widespread flooding.
Three dead as record-breaking rain falls
Published: 5:50AM Monday January 28, 2013 Source: ONE News
- US says no Taliban talks scheduled
- Protesters keep new Luxor governor away from office
- Jury selection in Trayvon Martin case continues
- updated 06:42 Privy Council reserves Mark Lundy appeal decision video
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- Kate to give birth in same hospital as Princess Diana
- Chinese threaten death penalty for serious polluters
- Cold snap: 'The worst is yet to come' video photos
- Kim Kardashian baby birth filmed video
- Warning on overuse of hillbilly heroin
- Privy Council reserves Mark Lundy appeal decision video
- Four men arrested after serious North Shore assault
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.