Source: ONE News
The death of New Zealander Emily Longley was consistent with strangulation, a UK jury has been told.
The emergency call tape on the morning Emily Longley was found dead has been released.
Now Playing: Longley's death consistent with strangulation (1:35)
Source: ONE News
Expert witnesses have said a 'sleeper hold' could have caused the death of Emily Longley.
'Sleeper hold' could have killed Emily Longley, court hears
Published: 7:26AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Health minister defends Tony Abbott after beer skolling video goes viral
- Aus police apply to hold teen arrested in raid over alleged Anzac terror plot video
- Islamic State blamed for Afghan suicide bombing
- US officer praised for holding fire despite taunts video
- Yemen militia says it is besieging rebels at strategic base
- Security to be ramped up on Anzac Day after terror threats video
- Pope asks Europe to do more for migrants flooding into Italy
- 'Let's not be selective about the history we remember' - expert video
- Blenheim man doing 150kmh in 50kmh zone before crash
- 'She is human' - Tow company doesn't want ESPN reporter sacked video
- Arrest after man 'drives like an idiot with a death wish'
- Man winched out after cold night trapped on rocks at Piha video
- Added 16:15 Mystics thrashed by Swifts
- Added 16:14 Jon Stewart reveals why he quit the Daily Show video
- Added 16:05 Health minister defends Tony Abbott after beer skolling video goes viral
- Added 15:36 Japanese legend 'Monster' Tajima crashes out of Race to the Sky
- Added 14:49 Volunteer wrestled with girl over Anzac poppy donations
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand