Source: ONE News
The death of New Zealander Emily Longley was consistent with strangulation, a UK jury has been told.
The emergency call tape on the morning Emily Longley was found dead has been released.
Now Playing: Longley's death consistent with strangulation (1:35)
Source: ONE News
Expert witnesses have said a 'sleeper hold' could have caused the death of Emily Longley.
'Sleeper hold' could have killed Emily Longley, court hears
Published: 7:26AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Amazing timelapse captures destructive Cape Town inferno video
- Can I take your picture? Koala poses for child (+video) video
- Hen's night backlash: 'Wouldn’t know fine dining if it slapped them in their ugly faces'
- Woman who threw shoe at Hillary Clinton to stay in Arizona
- Indian woman body slams man at train station (+ video) video
- updated 18:26 Can you top these weasel pecker captions? video
- Divers capture swim with rare giant sea worm (+ video) video
- Netanyahu assails Iran-nuclear talks; Obama disagrees
- Is it possible to meet my girlfriend? Bali Nine's Andrew Chan's final request video
- Picton first date: Is a second date on the cards? video
- John Key won't lose sleep over Nicky Hager's promised spying revelations video
- 'Send them a message' Winston Peters tells Northland by-election voters video
- Concrete slabs collapse at Auckland construction site
- updated 19:30 Pakistan put a big total on for UAE to chase in their Cricket World Cup battle video
- Added 19:24 Afghanistan win the toss and put Australia in to bat in their Cricket World Cup battle video
- updated 19:19 PM rejects independent panel after Pora's convictions quashed video
- Added 19:15 Amazing timelapse captures destructive Cape Town inferno video
- Added 18:37 Government accused of massaging books to boost surplus video
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2015, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand