Source: ONE News
The death of New Zealander Emily Longley was consistent with strangulation, a UK jury has been told.
The emergency call tape on the morning Emily Longley was found dead has been released.
Now Playing: Longley's death consistent with strangulation (1:35)
Source: ONE News
Expert witnesses have said a 'sleeper hold' could have caused the death of Emily Longley.
'Sleeper hold' could have killed Emily Longley, court hears
Published: 7:26AM Wednesday May 02, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Arrests expected over brutal murder of British tourists - Thai police
- Nigerian army retracts claims more kidnapped schoolgirls rescued
- Ukraine death toll 'likely to be significantly higher' than 3,500 estimate - UN
- Emma Watson next to be targeted by nude photo leakers? video
- US targets al-Qaeda cell 'nearing execution phase' of terrorist attack video
- Queen 'purred' after Scottish vote - David Cameron video
- Man shot dead in Melbourne anti-terror raid
- Fonterra 'domino effect' to hit small town NZ hard - economist
- Hero mum's alleged basher: Who is this man?
- Crash rubberneckers bring Auckland motorway traffic to a crawl
- Grant Robertson gagged on Labour leadership chatter video
- Solid Energy must 'get on with the job' after Pike River declared safe video
- Added 12:21 Nathan Merritt set to retire
- Added 12:16 Kiwi Home and Away fans in mourning following death of beloved character
- Added 11:51 New Tinder-style app connects 'cuddlers' video
- Added 11:45 Arrests expected over brutal murder of British tourists - Thai police
- updated 11:38 Hero mum's alleged basher: Who is this man?
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand