Now Playing: Gruesome Australian ad becomes hit (3:00)
Source: ONE News
A Melbourne Metro Trains safety ad, which uses catchy music to make a serious point, has gone viral.
'Dumb' Australian ad becomes internet hit
Published: 8:46AM Tuesday November 20, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Victoria to act after girl calls AFL star 'ape'
- Teen accused of Facebook terror post denied bail
- Pakistan school bus explosion kills 17
- British security services in spotlight after soldier murder video
- Seaweed stops Scottish nuclear plant
- Jihadi mastermind claims Niger suicide attacks
- Faith-healing couple held in son's death
- Woman 'dragged behind car' is critically injured
- New Zealanders join global movement against GM food video
- Katy Perry thinks Robert Pattinson deserves better
- Queenstown blaze raises fire-fighting concerns video
- Chris Brown renames puppy after album
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.