Now Playing: Gruesome Australian ad becomes hit (3:00)
Source: ONE News
A Melbourne Metro Trains safety ad, which uses catchy music to make a serious point, has gone viral.
'Dumb' Australian ad becomes internet hit
Published: 8:46AM Tuesday November 20, 2012 Source: ONE News
- Afghan guard shoots dead 3 foreigners in hospital
- Taliban ready to deal on captive US soldier?
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- Prince William bids Australia farewell video
- Royal fumble for Tony Abbott
- 3.5 million Syrians desperately need aid
- Gallipoli protest sparks security overhaul
- US court won't review Michael Jackson doctor case
- Lupita Nyong'o named People's Most Beautiful woman video
- Proof driver licence tests are getting tougher
- Hunt for escaped kidnap suspect ramps up
- China's new rules 'nothing to do' with botulism scare video
- Added 19:18 Elvis Costello in town for Queenstown music festival video
- Added 19:15 Designer sunglasses stolen in 'smash and grab' burglary
- Added 19:02 Kim Kardashian to have royal wedding balcony
- Added 18:55 Chelsea could drop big names for Liverpool clash
- Added 18:51 Afghan guard shoots dead 3 foreigners in hospital
How do you want your news?
Copyright © 2014, Television New Zealand Limited. Breaking and Daily News, Sport & Weather | TV ONE, TV2 | Ondemand