Now Playing: Pistorius bail hearing: Day two wrap (5:29)
CNN Correspondent Robyn Curnow with a wrap of day two of Oscar Pistorius bail hearing.
Officer-in-charge Detective Botha has been removed from the high-profile case.
Decision on bail for Pistorius due today
Published: 5:56AM Friday February 22, 2013 Source: Reuters
- Israel demands French TV change 13-year-old report on boy's death
- Bangladesh court orders action against factory owner in Nov fire
- updated 08:29 China seeks release of fishing boat seized by N Korea
- UK man admits killing two of his children
- EU 'worried' about Russia's human rights record
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes
- Winner of $732m powerball jackpot yet to claim prize
- Eva Longoria laughs off Cannes wardrobe malfunction
- Kristen Stewart 'super sad' about breakup
- Second Northland shooting victim dies
- Early fliers can still sleep at Christchurch Airport
- Chris Brown receives death threats
How do you want your news?
Choose the news you want when you want it, all in one personalised daily e-mail.
ONE News is available on iPhone, iPad, and as a mobile site.
See when TVNZ have added new content. You can get the latest headlines anywhere.
Enjoy TVNZ on the move - a wide range of programmes and highlights are available.