The Football Kingz will be one of eight teams unveiled when the new Australian soccer league is launched next Monday.
Kingz chairman Anthony Lee and CEO Guy Hedderwick will be flown over to Sydney on Sunday to be at Monday's launch of the new league which will include Sydney FC, Perth Glory, Queensland Lions, Adelaide United, Newcastle, Central Coast, Auckland and Melbourne Victory.
Hedderwick said the Auckland-based franchise expect to find out this week exactly when the league will start when the fixture list is issued this week.
But the relief in the Kingz camp is minimal and Hedderwick admitted they will save the celebrations for their first win in the new league.
"(The ASA) will fly us to Sydney for the announcement, the eight teams unveiled are now the only ones left," he said.
"We were always confident of being included it was just a case of patience.
"We'll crack open the champagne when we win our first game.
"We haven't been told anything else about the launch, but we expect to get the Itinerary at some stage this week."
The Australian Soccer Association has had to over come a number of hurdles in the past few days and weeks to get the new league in order, long before a ball is kicked in anger.
Adelaide United dropped out of the running last month when the team's owner Gordon Pickard shocked the soccer community by withdrawing from the league.
Frantic negotiations have got Adelaide back in the competition and they are one of the eight teams set to be granted five-year exclusive rights to be part of an eight-team league expected to begin next August.