Windows Internet Explorer
(all versions except Pocket Internet Explorer)
Note To allow scripting on this Web site only,
and to leave scripting disabled in the Internet zone, add this Web
site to the Trusted sites zone.
1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
2. Click the Internet zone.
3. If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 4
If you have to customize your Internet security settings, follow these steps:
a. Click Custom Level.
b. In the Security Settings Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
4. Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
Mozilla Corporations Firefox
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click the Go back one page button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload current page button to run scripts.
To turn webpage features back on:
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Security.
4. Make sure this checkbox is not selected: Block pop-up windows.