Terms and Conditions of Entry
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the U by Kotex ® "Ultimate Island Escape" Promotion
1. Information on how to enter this Promotion and Prizes
forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the
"Ultimate Island Escape" Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on 8 February 2011 and closes at midnight on 20 May 2011 (Promotion Period).
3. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents over 14 years of age as at 8 February 2011 who purchase a U by Kotex® product during the Promotion Period. Employees (and their immediate families) of Kimberly-Clark New Zealand, TVNZ, South Pacific Pictures Limited (South Pacific) and Ogilvy New Zealand are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, go to tvnz.co.nz/gogirls, click on the tile about the 'Win the Ultimate Escape' promotion and then click on the link which says "Click here to enter". Provide the information requested on the entry form page including the correct answer to the question "What was this week's keyword as advertised during this week's episode of Go Girls?". Entries must be received by midnight Friday 20 May 2011. Entries are limited to one per person per week of the promotional period.
5. Prize Details: The Winner will receive a travel allowance of NZ$8,000 to spend with the Flight Centre on a trip to a Pacific Island for themselves and up to three friends. This allowance may be used to cover the cost of such items as flights, accommodation, meals and transfers. The Winner will also receive NZ$2,000 in cash or via a pre-loaded debit card to assist in covering incidental expenses associated with the trip to a Pacific Island.
6. The Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period and the Winner may be required to produce an original receipt showing the purchase of a U by Kotex® product during the Promotion Period to receive the prize. The draw will take place on Monday 23 May 2011 at 2:00pm at the Promoter's Offices at 86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau City, Manukau 2241. Entrants should ensure the information provided on the entry form page is correct. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission or for any misdirected or late entry. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network or any combination thereof.
7. The prize must be redeemed before 30 November 2011. If the Winner and/or his/her guests are under 18 years of age he/she must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Any travel expenses incurred by the parent/guardian must be covered within the $10,000 prize value.
8. The Winner will be notified by phone within 5 working days of the prize draw. If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of the prize draw, then he/she will forfeit the prize and a redraw will be made.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
10. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. The Promoter, TVNZ and South Pacific (and their related companies) will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking any of the prizes or otherwise participating in the Promotion except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
12. If for any reason, the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including but not limited to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right to (a) disqualify an entrant or (b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason.
14. If an entrant tampers with or subverts the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to exclude that person from participation and reserves its right to withhold any prizes from that person.
15. By accepting the prize, the Winner and his/her guests agree to the use of their names, photographs and written material about their "Ultimate Island Getaway" experience being used by the Promoter to promote the U by Kotex brand.
16. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the Winner.
17. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
18. The Promoter is Kimberly-Clark New Zealand a division of Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 032 333, Level 1, 86 Plunket Avenue, Manukau 2104, Auckland Tel: (09) 250 2500.