Jetstar Do It Again competition terms and conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jetstar Breakfast Competition
1. What's the prize?
Five $200 Jetstar travel vouchers valid for travel anywhere on the Jetstar network for 12 months. Travel must be booked within 6 months of receipt of the voucher. Terms and conditions for use and travel will be included on each Jetstar travel Voucher.
2. Entry period.
0600am to 0830am Wednesday 19th October only. Only valid entries received during this time will be accepted.
3. Conditions of entry.
To enter the competition, you must:
" Answer the question in a comment beneath the competition Facebook post.
" Be a New Zealand resident.
" Be at least 18 years old.
4. Choosing a winner.
The winners will be chosen at random and subsequently contacted by Spark PR & Activate on behalf of Jetstar. If you are the winner, you will be contacted via Facebook and you will need to provide your address, email and phone number within 48hours.
TVNZ is promoting this competition for Jetstar. Jetstar will provide the prize directly. TVNZ won't be responsible for any failure of Jetstar to provide the prize or to contact the winner.
STANDARD TERMS FOR ENTRANTS
6. The competition details above and these competition rules form the terms and conditions for the competition (the Rules).
7. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don't agree to them, please don't enter. Simple.
8. Until a prize is awarded, TVNZ can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason. Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
9. TVNZ has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
10. We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so unfortunately you're not allowed to enter if you're connected to TVNZ, Jetstar or the competition. This applies to employees of TVNZ, the competition promoter, and TVNZ's and the promoter's advertising agencies. It also applies to these people's immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through Facebook, Facebook employees aren't able to enter either.
11. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
12. Unless we've stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person please.
13. We can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules. But we're nice, so we'll be fair about it.
14. You agree we can keep your entry, and use it however we want (including to promote TVNZ and the competition). This includes photos, artwork or other stuff you submit with your entry.
15. You agree that we can publish your name and address in connection with the competition. You also agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
16. We won't be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win). If the competition is being run through Facebook, you agree that they won't have any responsibility either.
17. Sometimes things don't go as planned. If our competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or zombie apocalypse, we'll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
19. These Rules and the competition will be run under NZ law.
STANDARD TERMS FOR WINNERS
20. If TVNZ or Jetstar are unable to get hold of you, we'll have to select another winner. So make sure you check your Facebook Inbox and keep an eye on your notifications!
21. For some competitions (eg where there is international travel involved), we may need to do further checks to make sure you're eligible. You agree to help us out with that.
22. Unfortunately prizes can't be traded in for cash. Unless of course they're cash prizes. Then you'll get cash.
23. Prizes are personal to the winners and can't be transferred to someone else unless we agree. If you can't accept the prize for any reason, we can award the prize to another winner.
24. If you're disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g. we find out you don't match the eligibility criteria), we'll choose another winner.
25. It doesn't happen often, but sometimes we need to change a prize. If we do this, we'll swap it out for something which is worth the same (or even more!).
26. If we ask, you agree to appear in a promo (for free) for TVNZ or the Jetstar.
27. Sometimes there can be tax implications with winning a prize. We wouldn't want there to be any surprises for you, so suggest you talk to someone about this before you accept the prize.
28. Compliance with any health or any government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion. The promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to Jetstar's General Conditions of carriage.