Tune Terms & Conditions
TUNE - Specific Terms and Conditions
These specific terms and conditions supplement the general terms and conditions on tvnz.co.nz. By entering this competition you agree to accept the TVNZ and these specific terms and conditions.
1. The competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
2. Entries must be submitted to TVNZ in either mpg, mp3 or wav formats and be received with TVNZ between 07/08/12 and 31/08/12.
3. The winner of the competition shall receive:
- Professionally recorded song
- Exposure on U for up to 12 months, commencing November 2012
- Interview on U live (day of announcement)
- Artist profile on u.co.nz (with link to artists web page)
- APRA royalties (winner will need to join APRA), and the proceeds of sales on itunes
- Prize pack, including Nestle New Zealand Hamper (worth $200), 1x $50 music voucher and U merchandise.
- flights and accommodation, as deemed necessary by TVNZ, to allow the winner to fulfill their prize
4. Your entry:
- must not exceed five minutes in length
- must be original, your own composition and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party
- must not contain anything defamatory, obscene or likely to cause offence
- will not be returned to you
5. By entering the competition you grant TVNZ a non-exclusive royalty-free right to play or otherwise exploit your entry on any of its online or broadcast channels.
TVNZ Competition Terms and Conditions apply.