Pick your survival team - Terms and Conditions
PICK YOUR SURVIVAL TEAM - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The organiser of this competition called PICK YOUR SURVIVAL TEAM ("Competition") is Television New Zealand Limited of 100 Victoria Street, Auckland ("TVNZ").
2.This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. The Competition commences on 8 October 2013 and closes at 11.59pm 24 October 2013 ("Promotion Period"). No offers will be sent after the close of the Competition. TVNZ takes no responsibility for late or misdirected prizes or for any delays or failures in any delivery service or equipment.
4. The offer is only open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 and over ,
5. To be viable to enter the Competition and receive the prize, connect with Facebook and confirm your details within the Facebook app athttps://www.facebook.com/TV2NZ
6. The Prize: 1 x $1,000 for the winning team to share amongst themselves and 1 x Survival Kit per team member for the winning team. The Survival Kit consists of 1 x wooden box, 1 x poster/survival guide, 1 x binoculars, 1 x toy grenade, 1 x toy gun, 1 x swiss army knife, 1 x can of sardines.
7. The Mechanics: Connect with Facebook and allow the App to post on your behalf. Once you've done this pick your Survival Team. You must pick at least one friend to move onto the next stage. You can pick up to a total of 8 friends to join your team. Share the post with your team to invite them to join. Once they have clicked on your link and accepted your request you have your zombie Survival Team. Each team member that accepts gets you 200 points.
To earn further points you [and your team members] must click on any banner you see that has a Walking Dead Zombie in it. You will be rewarded 100 points for every zombie your team kills. Each team member can only kill one zombie within a 5 minute period. During the Promotion Period there will be random zombie hordes spotted which will be announced on the TV2 Facebook page driving you through to the site where they are. These will get you 100 points per zombie banner.
Ad blocker must be turned off to play the Walking Dead game.
8. Entrants for the Competition may enter once for the offer during the Promotion Period. Sharing the Competition via the Facebook button provided or by the unique share link provided in the confirmation email after entering will entitle the entrant to an extra 50 points if another person comes through to the Competition Facebook tab using that unique share link. All valid requests received during the Promotion Period will receive the offer. Participants are advised by TVNZ that anti-spam legislation is in force in New Zealand, and that they should only share the Competition with people who would reasonably expect to receive communications from them and will be disqualified if it is discovered they have disregarded this. Additionally, the use of any auto tweeter or similar mechanism will render entries invalid.
9. TVNZ reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to submit an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
10. TVNZ is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other reasonable cause which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, TVNZ reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
13. TVNZ is entitled, in its absolute discretion, to amend these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation substituting offers that it believes are of similar value or benefit) or to cancel the Competition at any time without prior notification.
14. Information on how to enter and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions.
15. TVNZ's standard Terms and Conditions for competitions ("Standard Ts & Cs") found at tvnz.co.nz also apply. In the extent of any inconsistency between the Standard Ts & Cs and these Terms and Conditions, these specific Terms and Conditions apply.